" I am dying to see you making tea for me there" he said pointing towatds the open kitchen in the ground floor.

"Woh main aapke ya mere ghar pe bhi bana sakti hoon"she said cutting him in between and he pulled her closer towards him until their lips were almost touching.

"Puri baat toh sun le ,I am dying to see you making tea,In those skimpy Negligee,which hardly covers anything and baby will you wear those choodas for me,whenever we will come here .... you will look hot like hell wearing choodas, they will make sweet tinkling noise when I will make love to you " he expressed unabashedly which made her flushed.

"Yeah jo sharmati hai na ,woh bilkul suit nahin karta tere pe" he joked and she nudged him.

"Thanks love, thank you so much for taking such a big step" he took her hand and kissed it.

"I did it for myself too,aap kyun thankx bol rahe ho?" She replied.

"Do you realize how rare it is to come across a girl like you.You are so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unpredictable you are.That what I love about you. You make me speechless and you make me do things which I don't think I am capable of doing " he poured his heart infront of her,she beamed hearing his statement.

"Baby we will have to leave for the airport" he realized that they were getting late

" everyone will be shifting to the resort in Lonavla tonight, so we will also go to the venue directly" he informed.

"Yeah,I know,mummy ka call aya tha" Shehnaaz said.

"Sun Kaise bhi karke saath nahin reh sakte hain kya?" he asked making a puppy face,in the last few days thay had spent their nights in each other's arms, now even the thought of staying away felt like a punishment to him.

"Baakiyon ka pata nahin, meri mummy mera room bahar se lock karegi for sure" she laughed.

"Tu taniya ke saath room share karegi?" He asked.

"Of course "she answered.

"I will be all alone, please try to sneak in if possible" he urged.

"Why?" She asked coyly.

"You don't know " he asked in a deep voice.

"Nah" she replied.

"This place is still not ours, and I have no ideas about the safety and security of the place, there could be cameras, someone else might have the keys ..... so please so not give me that look" he said and she just gave him a coy smile.Both of them left for the airport straight from there and their driver arrived with the luggage.They were little lost in the flight,they had spent so much time with each other in the last 5 days that their heart was sinking thinking about how things will shape up in Mumbai. Their hearts were brimming with both hope and fear.

"Woh Alen se jyada baat karne hi jarurat nahin hai" he said abruptly,
She had put her head on his shoulder.

"Mere liye disclaimers ready rehta hai humesha" she answered calmly.

"Haan because tu kabhi bhi gussa ho sakti hai, gusse main tujhe phir mujhe jalane ka Mann karta hai, aur jalne main ab main expert ho chuka hoon" he said tugging few stands of stars hair behind her ears. She laughed listening to his discourses

"Gussa dilana mat phir"she replied.

"Waise aap ki hot shot Rene bhi hogi"she teased.

"Shut up, meri bas tu hai" he kisses her hair and in another hour they reached Mumbai.Taniya and Rohan were already at the Airport, they came to pick them up. Rohan gave Sidharth a warm hug and a side hug to Shehnaaz.