you muttered and he let his arms droop, going back to whatever was placed over the hot stove. 

"It ain't your fucking buisness." 

he glares at you, did you strike a nerve? 

Oh now this was new. 

You unfold your arms letting them drop to your sides. 

"What aren't you telling me?" 

your tone is small, full of wonder. 

Like his answer would hold the key to end the feelings that bubble up in your chest when you see her wrap her arms around him. 

You walk your way around the island and sit directly in front of him, on a stool. 

You fold your fingers, lacing them together in an effort to stop them from jolting or shaking if you hear an answer you don't wish to hear. 

"If I am not telling ya, I am doing it for a reason." 

He huffs, side eyeing you. You roll your eyes, watching as Mina walks out the door as she clearly tries to avoid the growing tension between the two of you. 

He turns the stove off, hearing it click he turns back to you. 

He ruffles his blond hair, and you focus in on anything but the way he gazes at you.

It's not a stare, or glare, but a gaze. 

Gentle, but not kind per say. 

It is sharp and it holds your breath hostage in your throat like normal, but it was like silk. 

He huffs a sigh into his palm as he brings it down over his face. 
"I really wish I could explain this to you." you scoff, and push your chair back as it screeches behind you,

"Katsuki, tell em what the fuck is going on! When were you going to tell me the both of you broke up? Before, or after you use me as a sex friend?"

 he stares at you, shock painted over his features. 

What was once rough, was now round and oblivious.

"I wasn't trying to do that, no not at all- listen I-" 

You walk to your room, slamming your door like an angry teenager and fall down the door slowly. 

Your mind reels at all the thoughts swirling within it, just to name a few, you felt betrayed, insulted, dirty, sad, miserable even. 

It was a spur of the moment, is what you convinced yourself. 

You wouldn't do it, you weren't the type of girl to sleep with someone else's boyfriend. 

But deep, deep down there was this horrible after taste that made you feel gross about it all. 

And the recent interaction with the man proved he was conflicted, he didn't care about her enough to push you away, and he seemingly didn't care about you enough to spare your feelings. 

You were in love with him, but maybe you just weren't enough for him. 

Maybe you weren't fufilling enough. 

Maybe he gets a rush out of fucking two girls over. 

But what hit you most, was how that poor girl was feeling. 

The amount of anger, betrayal and stinging rage that she must be, rightfully, feeling. 

You fold into yourself, hugging your knees close to your chest and bury your face in the small gap. 

Your head rises at the sound of a weak knock, you really didn't want to talk to Katsuki right now. 

Not at all. 

But, with the smallest sliver of hope, you rise. 

Clutching the door knob, seeing who stands before you.

HIYA! I am not dead, just really fucking tired </3 I have been busy with my studies and stuff, but I manged to get this done

HIYA! I am not dead, just really fucking tired </3 I have been busy with my studies and stuff, but I manged to get this done. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it, thank you so much and see you in the next chapter!