Chapter 6: Studious.

! SOME EXPLICIT INJURY DESCRIPTIONS PLEASE BE WARY !

Living with him was easy, he gave you space and was an amazing cook. 

He was a bit of a prick with the wifi password, but you really can't expect anything more.

 Aside from that, your course was almost over.

 You had started back at home, and you just needed to receive your certificate in Tokyo and it would be official. 

So, while you type away at a paper on the importance of on site medics you receive a text from Katsuki, stating that he will be late due to a mission of sorts. 

You respond and turn back to your work, and compare answers with a classmate. 

The click of your keyboard fills the loft and you hum along to the song playing through your earbuds. 

And during the day, you answer some texts from a very hungover Mina and 'miss' a few calls from Momo. 

You deserve a few days before facing the whiplash of the anniversary party's events. 

And minutes merge together while you tap answers into the small boxes displayed on the digital exam, and before long you get a call at around 9 pm and pick it up after reading Katsuki's name. 

"Hello?" 

you chirped and you were met with a voice very different than his own. 

"Yes, hi uh this is the XXX hospital, we decided to give you a call since you were on emergency dial. Would you be able to take care of him?" 

she was somewhat frantic but also composed as she relayed the information of his injuries to you. You close your computer, pull a sweater over your shoulders- still trying to poke the nurse for information, while shoving some tattered running shoes over your stumbling feet. 

The sound of your beating heart and the tapping of anxious slams against your ears like loud drums, and your nibble at your lips anxiously. 

Trying to just get there. 

Because he was hurt. 

The elevator was way too slow, and the doors took what seemed like an eternity to open before you were running as fast as your legs could take you out the sliding doors leading to the parking lot. The keys in your hand jingle and swing with each failed, frantic jab at the door. 

Once you figure it out, your launch yourself into the seat- making a bee-line to the hospital.

As soon as your car screeches to a halt, and you topple out of the vehicle. 

Rushing your way into the building, frantically jumbling your words to the receptionist. 

"Bakugou, Bakugou Katsuki. I'm here to see him- I- I got a call." 

you huff. 

The nurse slowly narrows her eyes at you, and pulls a phone with a coiling chord up to her ear. 

She turns away, mumbles a few words you didn't have the capacity to worry about and dash away when she points down the hall, ignoring her instructions. It wouldn't be hard to find him. 

And that was true as it was hard to miss the sign reading, "KATSUKI BAKUGOU" and as soon as you pushed past the white door. 

The bed creaks as he moves to get up, and while you wait behind the white sheet blocking your way to him he soon speaks up. 

"'Swear to fuckin'... if I have to speak to 'nother one of those snobby bitches I am gonna blow a hole in this place." 

 You sigh in relief and push past the sheet,