Fever

Alastor wasn't one to get sick easily, I mean he keeps a smile on his face even when fighting the strongest beings in hell. A fever wasn't something that  popped in his mind when he woke in a cold sweat.

Alastor sat up in his mildly uncomfortable bed and rested his head in his hands, he had a dull ache at the back of his eye, his muscles where scheming as well, and he felt hot.he didn't feel like waking up but he also knew that he had to.

Alastor made his way down stairs to the cafeteria,before he turned round the corner he plaster his usually fake smile to his dull face.As he walked in he noticed that no one was there except for angel and husk (even tho he was passed out at the bar). He took a long breathe before sitting down angel looked over and his eyes widened at the worrying sight.' hey al are you.Ok?'
'Yes of course my dear! Why wouldn't I be?'
He voice sounded scratchy and it hurt his throat when he spoke, he cleared his throat before angel spoke again.'well you clearly don't look it'
'Thank you dear'Alastor replied with a scoff, he didn't want to deal with this today (nor any day for that matter).

Angel glanced over again and got increasingly worried when Alastor was slouched over the table resting his head in his hands, and looking tired even with that fading smile, 'Hey Al you sure your ok, I mean you look a little tired.' Alastor straighter your his spine before he replied 'as I told you before dear I am fine' he reassured angel by smiling even higher.

Alastor excused himself to his room even tho he hadn't eaten anything since yesterdays lunch.Walking up the stairs seemed to be more of a challenge then he hoped, he was holding onto the spindle for dear life, praying that he wouldn't fall down.He made it up the stairs after about 5 minutes of struggling, he walked to his room and pushed the door opened. He basically collapsed on his bed and hugged his pillow tightly, he eventually fell asleep.

Angel was slightly worried about Al but of course as the cocky self absorbed person he is wouldn't show it. He was walking up the stairs when he noticed that Alastors door was wide open, he went to close the door when he heard Alastor whimpering.He flipped on the light and walked in and audible gasped at the horrifying sight.Alastors cheeks were bright pink with fever he was visibly sweating and shaking.Angel walked over carefully and placed his hand on his forehead. He was burning up.

Sorry this took so long I forgot I started writing this book haha. I'll try to be more active on here. Give me some suggestions on what to do next (there will be a part 2 to this story for anyone wondering!)