Chapter 4, Sweet....

Yo bro, what's up home fries and homies, I'm not dead. I know surprise. There is more to this somewhat cringe story. Tell me if y'all like it! Also none of the photos and drawings are mine!

Ray's Point of View:

While Norman is asleep against my chest I'm still awake due to insomnia. I always have had troubles sleeping due to trauma I've been put through growing up.

It's only been a couple of hours. Norman is begining to mumble in his sleep but I can barely here him as I'm zoned out. Norman squeezes me tight and I look down to him trembling in my arms. "Hm?"

Norman's Point of View:

I wake up from a bad dream. It was a flashback from my past. I can feel tears streaming down my face and I look to Ray. "R-Ray?"

Ray looks at me concerned and realizes what I was going through in that moment, "We're not back there, it's alright now." He tells me. I nod, " I know Ray, b-but i-it still hurts to Remember..."

I cry into his chest squeezing his shirt. Ray nods and sits us both up some and rocks me resting his chin on my head. "Shh~" he says attempting to comfort me.

I squeeze him tighter and whimper into his chest trying to calm myself down. "R-Ray?" I say. He hums in response. "A-Are you o-ok?" I say while I'm trying not to stutter. " hmm, yeah everything is just swell."

And then I do something stupid. I didn't even take a minute to think about what I was about to do.

God damnit, I pinned him to the bed.

I look Ray in the eyes and stutter, " R-Ray d-do not lie to m-me, I know y-you are n-not 'just swell'" I roll my eyes as I say the 'just swell' "You c-can talk t-t-to m-me." I tell him.

Ray's Point of View:

I'm startled by Normans actions, he has never been this physical. 'wink wink 😜' I smirk at him and say, "I swear I'm fine."

I guess Norman finally thinks over what he has just acted out and blushes intensely at me, "U-Uh I-I-I um..." I look at Norman's lips, dying for them to be on mine again, and brush my fingers against them.

Then Norman begins to get emotional again and tears are falling down his face, "god damnit Ray..." He says while blushing.

"Emotional tonight are we?" I say while smirking and I kiss him. Norman closes his eyes and lays down on top of me. I wipe Norman's tears away. "Mm~" Norman hums as he begins to kiss me more passionately.

I roll over so I'm on top of him and begin to let my tounge explore his mouth more. Norman whimpers softly against my lips and then pulls away a second later.

"Where are your roommates?" He asks. "Probably drunk~" I tell him. "Oh..." Norman kisses my neck and I shudder. Then he kisses my forehead lays back down and looks me in the eyes with curiosity.

I smile at him, "hm?" "Mm~ you're kinda cute~" he tells me. "Oh? Am I?" I ask smirking at him. Norman wraps his arms around my neck and says " Stop... Don't get cocky~"

I ask him in a sweet tone, "Who's stopping me?" He tells me, "I could~" "Then do it~" "uhm... Bark!?" I try to hold back my laughter but can't.

"Woof?" Norman looks me in the eyes confused. I'm meanwhile dying of laughter. "What's so funny Ray?" He asks me. " Are you..." I wheeze, " Trying to assert dominance?" I ask.

" Yes." He says. I double over laughing. Norman does an adorable pouty face at me and says, "Ray?" I finally stop and hum in response. "Don't you bark to assert dominance?" He asks.

"Uh, can't say that I do." I say as I ruffle his hair. "Oh, that's embarrassing." He says. "It's cute!" I say, trying to reassure him. He blushes and responds with, "I-I'm not cute."

"Of course you are~" I tell him. "No... You are~" he says as he pokes my nose and smiles at me with his beautiful smile. I can't help but smile back.

"Cute~" he says quietly. I poke his nose back and pull him closer to me while he buries his face into my chest.