Chapter 1🌱

Hello There🙃🙃

Saying Again I'm writing for the first time so please bare my mistakes also english is not my mother language So👉👈 yk me right ☺

Without any further delay Let's start the first chapter of Cold sweetheart 😈😉

A girl is dancing moving her hips in the beat of the music like a mad at 12 Am (authors : 😴 I'm adding my habit on her 🙃) And suddenly she checked the time and laid on the bed coz she have to go to college tomorrow. And with this she felt asleep. And she is our none and only Riddhima.

On the other side

A Man was seen trying to sleep on his bed but couldn't because his mind can't stop thinking about how his parents went away from him leaving him alone to live this pathetic live. Yes he has his dadi and sister siya but he also feel lonely without them. And finally with this he drifted to sleep.

And he is our Vansh

In morning 🌞

Riddhima woke up from her sleep and did her household chores, took a bath and getting ready for the college And suddenly she got a call from her best friend Sejal.

Sejal: gudmrng riddhu

Rid: gudmrng sejal

Sajal : yarr When you're coming i'm waiting for you ..all ready pretty and glam up.

Riddhima laughed at her drama queen

Rid : I'm coming in 10 min

Sejal: Ok bye

Call cutted

Riddhima wore a white Chikankari Kurti with dupatta and wore beautiful oxidized jhumkaa and her jutti. She looked beautiful. She like this type of outfit more not that she don't like western she do like them but yeah this one is her more fav one.

.........................

Sejal and riddhima are in college canteen
And heard all the girl started talking about Some Vansh Rai Singhania. She heard he is a new trustee of their college and also some girls praising about how handsome he is. But she just shrugged it off her thought.

On the Other side Vansh got irritated ..all the girl staring at him biting her lips.. If they thought he will fall in love with them. Then that can be in your imagination only.. He was a tough guy.

Riddhu and Sejal are returning from college and Vansh was on the opposite side.

And it started raining heavily too .. They are stucked at traffic. Riddhima came down from her car to drink a cup of hot tea from the street and crossed the road.

And there are some children going for school and traffic got cleared everyone started driving their vehicle. And she saw one car was driving fastly and their is a potholes full of mud and she know with that....children uniform will get spoil without thinking anything she took her dupatta and make the mud hit on her dupatta.

Like this 👆👆

Like this 👆👆

👆👆

All this while someone was watching or u can say staring her with a small smile.

And this was noticed by Angre he got shocked to saw him smiling.. Not that he don't smile.. He smile with dadi, siya and sometimes with him...

He looked at were his eyes were before he could ..driver started the car and he couldn't see anything.

Vansh also thought in his mind.. Why did he smile.. That was so strange for him.

So yeah here is my first chapter of Cold Sweetheart I hope you guys like it. Do comment and Vote. And Do follow me I'm new here so.

And they are going to meet very soon with lot of twist and turns. So JUST STAY TUNE 🤞😁

Till then bYe Bye Sweethearts 🐣