3

Colby's POV

I was completely taken aback by the attack on Jennifer's psyche and her body. The mark on her arm was more significant than mine So there was no playing that we had done that for her. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her, gently running my hand over her arm. I was very concerned that we brought her here and she was being targeted.

"I AM fine, I just angered him..." she whispered, softly, "He's lost and confused." She pulled her arm back and put them around her waist. 

"Still, this is a bruise Jennifer, this is physical contact...." I said, firmly and pointing at her arm.

"I know, but it didn't hurt, it just shocked me! He yelled so loud...." she said.

"Tell us what happened," Sam said, gently helping her sit back down. She was clearly shaken up. 

"He said he wanted to die, he needed help to die," she said, "I told him he was already dead, he screamed no so loudly and that's when he grabbed me,"

"I get that.... but it harmed you..." I said concerned.

"Out of fear and frustration..." she said, "He didn't mean harm. I don't think he expected to grab ahold of me, trying to prove he isn't a ghost, and then he vanished...."

"Do you wanna do Estes?" Sam asked her.

"Yes..." she said with a nod.

"After that incident, is that really a good idea?" I asked her raising a brow at her.

"I'm a big girl Colby," she said firmly, "I am fine...."  I put my hands up and nodded.

"Okay," I said backing off, "Let's get you hooked up then." Sam got the spirit box ready while I got her blindfold and headphones around her neck to get her started.

"Why are you so concerned?" she asked softly.

"We never want anyone getting hurt," I whispered, "Especially someone as beautiful as you...." She blushed and let herself pull back.

"Quite the charmer," she smiled, "but thank you...."

"You're welcome..." I said before sam came over to interrupt and hook up the headphones and she got settled on the edge of the bed. She got the headphones on and got her blindfold on.

"Time... let's talk," she said before we even asked.

"You're ready to talk? who are you?" I asked, curiously.

"Anxious," she said, gently holding the headphones to her head to focus. 

"Anxious for what?" I asked, curiously.

"To speak, speaker, girl," she said, gently. 

"You wanna talk to Jennifer? Are you the ghost who grabbed her?" I demanded a bit frustrated.

"Dude, don't piss it off...." Sam said a bit annoyed.

"Not a ghost," she said, firmly.

"But you are, we can't see you, only she can...." Sam said.

"She lies," she said.

"Jen? We haven't seen you, we only know what she says," I said. 

"I'm not trying to make you angry, I am just wanting answers!" I said. 

"I think you just wanna fuck her," sam said raising a brow.

"Hush!" I grumbled. That wasn't the point, besides she wasn't like that...

"Is Colby making you mad?" Sam asked.  No response.

"Are you still here?" Sam asked.

"No, different," Jen said. she was shaking her head.