NAME
Mary
메리

"It's you." TCF Tasha said and hold the woman's hands. She just nodded and look at the screen.

"It's me." TBOH Mary who's sitting on the farthest part of the hall whispered. She nervous when he saw it.

ALIASES
Black Robe
Commander of the Dead

"Commander sounds really good." TBOH Tasha smiled and look at  the Mary beside her who's hands are clasped in nervousness but she knows that this kid is exited to know the future her.

RELATIVES
† Unnamed Parents

OCCUPATIONS
Necromancer

"Seeing the people who use dead mana freely is still unbelievable to me." TBOH Alberu commented and sighed.

"I also felt that before." TCF Alberu said. "That man really change the world for the better." He said and look at Cale who's happily munching some food.

"Why did he do such thing?" TBOH Alberu asked. His curious why would a weak person would go such length just to eliminate the strongest enemy is he could just hide.

TCF Alberu just sighed. "It's for his so called slacker life."

"What the fuck? How is having battle from left to right connected to slacker life?"

"Ask him."

AFFILIATIONS
Dark Elves
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family

ABILITIES
Summoning the Dead
Absorption of Dead Mana

"Good Mary is so amazing when she use the bones of those cute wyvern and dragon!" Raon said and make both Lily twinkled their eyes.

His currently with them and bragging about Mary and Cale's greatness.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
MARITAL STATUS
Single
AGE
25 (start)
27 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent
Caro Kingdom

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Female

HEIGHT
158 cm

EYE COLOR
Purple

"She haven't revealed her face, did you see her without face covered?" TBOH Choi Han asked when he noticed that there's no picture of her face revealed.

"I haven't, she always cover herself." TCF Choi Han answered, he doesn't care about outside appearance much so he didn't push on looking at her face.

"Hey Henituse, have you seen her face?" TCF Cale slightly shivered at the rude question of TBOH Choi Han. His not used seeing Choi Han not soft to him.

"Yes." TBOH Choi Han just nodded and leaned back to the chair.

"You're a quite rude bastard aren't you?" He frowned when TCF Ron is already in his back handing him a cup of tea.

"Young master-nim, you must eat to be healthy. The only time you don't have to eat is when you are dead."
MARY TO CALE