Episodio 5: Sex Pistol Appear [Part 1]!

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, it would really pain me if that's trash. That'd mean this beautiful ocean is being polluted." Mista looks away with a genuine worry, giving a piece of his mind worrying about the nature more than the tortured Mario Zucchero.

"Mind if I peel it off and have a look? Hey, come on. I'm asking you if it's okay for me to peel it off." Mista look down towards the Rome mafioso with that eerie, daunting expression of his.

"You could at least answer that much, you prick." Mista added.

With his enormous black pupils gazing right through your soul, Mista also claim his dominance over his victim. His dull, pitch black bore, drilling on and on every millisecond pass.

[Cue To Geographic Channel Brought To You By POLNAREFFLAND]

Capri. 

In ancient times, as the Greeks colonized locations in the Mediterranean Sea, they also sought places with the most beautiful scenery in the world. 

One such place was Capri. It has blue seas and sparkling skies. It stark contrast, white cliffs also line the coast, making it almost fortress like. 

In the era of the Roman Empire, one emperor used the island as a villa, and did not return to Rome for more than a decade. 

In order to obtain Polpo's hidden ten billion lire, Bruno Bucciarati and his team will soon disembark at this island.

"Bucciarati, it's almost time we set course to make landfall." Giorno raised his voice to remind.

"I've been keeping a lookout too, and there aren't any boats following us. Nobody else should know this boat is headed for Capri." The young Giovanna added.

"Yeah, there's not a single one." Bruno concluded after a peek in his binocular.

"But what I want to know is who that man heard the rumor about the hidden money from. I'm not convinced that he came after us all by himself." The leader furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I've been wondering about these for a while now. They aren't mine. I found them on the boat." Mista raised his masculine voice, showcasing a pair of glasses and a fishing line along with the hook.

"He still at it huh? Offed!" Arancini whispered and chocked out of nowhere.

"You okay?" Giorno side eyed the masked figure.

"Fine, just a zip stuck on my throat is all." Cerchio covered the fact that Venetta zipped inside her to see what's the fuss is all about.

"Which do you want me to use? The glasses or the hook? We're gonna have a problem if you won't answer our questions. You not answering puts us in danger" Mista look down and questioned the mouth zipped Rome mafia with one questionable pose.

"Is that what they called teabaging Cerchio?" Venetta asked Arancini, not knowing much other than combat wise.

"Mhm." Arancini answer with a fake cough.

"You have friends, don't you, Zucchero? They're probably Stand Users too, right?" Mista interrogated.

"He's not as stupid as I though he would be at least." Venetta hummed in approval.

"...Right." Arancini began to see the pattern.

"So I'll use these. You don't even feel like telling me which one you choose? If you don't pick, I'm just going to use both." Mista hook Zucchero in the eye and threw him over head.