Preface

05/25/2022

Hi. If you're reading this, you either got a notification because this story is in your library from years ago or you're picking it up for the first time. In either case, thank you for reading.

I couldn't tell you exactly what year or how old I was when I published this, but I will say that it was before the first season of Gotham was even over. So, all in all, I was young. Am I embarrassed about the contents of this story? Absolutely. Do I have the heart to delete it?

No, I don't.

For some weird, nostalgic reason, I can't bring myself to delete any of the stories on my page. I think it's humorous that people still occasionally take away some form of joy from these absolute shit shows. So, if you're reading this for the first time, be warned. It's incredibly bad.

There's grammar mistakes, out of character moments, upsetting content, and no paragraph breaks. I was an edgy preteen who should not have been on the internet. I will also say that this fanfiction is catered towards readers who use she/her pronouns.

The comments on this book tend to be much kinder than the ones on my others, so I don't feel the need to ask for you to not comment telling me to kill myself. But I just wanna put it out there anyway: please don't. It doesn't really affect me negatively, but I did write this when I was ignorant and cringe as hell. I've grown since then. I briefly wrote some other fanfiction on AO3 and Tumblr, which I wholeheartedly believe is much better quality. Not for this fandom though.

Anyway, if you decide to read the rest of this book, then godspeed to you.

And thanks.