Because you don't know them anymore and Nel and Miku know you you looked at the other side of the wall maybe you could see other pictures but you didn't see anything so you thought when I finish shopping later in the city I'll go around this whole mansion maybe you can find ideas on how you come here.

So you took the wisteria seeds and you went out of the room with Dawang when you came out you walked to a part of the mansion where you will plant another wisteria seed.

A few hours later you finished planting your wisteria seed you stood up and stretch your arm up.

"Finally! I'm done planting all the wisteria seeds all around the mansion." you said to yourself.

You saw Dawang digging in the ground you rebuked her for not digging in the ground.

"Dawang! Stop digging in the ground!" You said.

And she finally stopped and ran towards you to pat her.

You look dawang for a minute "You think you deserve to get a pat from me after you digging in the ground?" You ask Dawang she just barked at you a few times.

"Okay then."

You pat drawing head for a minute and stop.

"I need to get ready drawing I need to go to the city today To buy important things for the mansion." you said.

And you walk back inside the mansion to get ready When you enter the mansion you just take a lamp so that if you are caught at night you will have a light when you get the lamp you go out and walk to the gate while your pet dog is left here.

You grab the handle of the gate and open when you open the gate you step outside close the gate behind you and start walking towards to city.

While you are walking towards the city you Wonder if you would go with them Kaito to the temple because they said they would take you there to meet the leader of the temple but you don't know when they will go

So you have no idea what day it will go but as you think about it you are scared suddenly you don't know why but it's like you are telling yourself not to go there.

But you have to go to the city to buy your important things.