A lovegame♡✾

-8810 words-
This is a oneshot it's not apart from the story it's just for fun since I'm still working on the main story!
They are the same characters from the main story.
You were on the kitchen sitting down on a chair waiting for your beloved husband to
come back from work
"Its pass nine where is he?" you said as you gently put a hand over your head clearly very
tired.
"Eh..Hes probably running late or sum..." You said with a little bit of hope in your voice
You got anxious and started to pace around as you stood up from the chair.
Checking your phone every 2 seconds for a call or message from Zhongli.
"Should i call him..." you whispered as you heard a knock on your door making you jump.
"Is that Zhongli?!" Yung-lian said as she slowly walked to the door, as she opened it, she saw people she wasn't expecting.
'YUNG-LIANN "an energetic voice came out as a girl with brownish hair jumped into of Yung-lian giving her a big hug.
"OH, hu Tao? What are you doing here..." Yung-Lian said as she noticed two more people behind hu Tao as they waved at her,
"You brought company...?" Yung-Lian said as hu Tao stopped hugging her,
"YUPP, I noticed you needed more friends...so I brought you some of mine" Hu Tao said as Yung-Lian just awkwardly standing not knowing what to say.
"uh.... Thanks...?" Yung-Lian said as hu Tao just nodded happily. Hu Tao moved out of the way so Jeysha could see the people behind her. Yung-lian saw a white harried boy that had a little ponytail behind his hair, and he was surprisingly short, and he also had light red eyes as he quickly smiled at her, He also had an outfit that was beautiful.
"Greetings my lady. My name is kaedehara Kazuha it's a pleasure to finally met you" Kazuha said as he gently smiled at Yung-lian as she smiled at him right.
The person next to Kazuha was a Indigo haired boy that seemed to be the same height as Kazuha and hu Tao was only a little taller, he also had blue eyes and a "beautiful hair style"
He also had a hat that had a Veil behind it it was beautiful, and his outfit was beautiful, Yung-Lian was expecting a Smile or a "Hello" or something, but he was only looking at his phone paying no attention to what is happening as he kept laughing about something as he texted someone.
Hu Tao noticed the disrespect of her friend as she snatched the phone from him as he gasped.
'Hey...! "The handsome young man said as he glared at Hu Tao as she just glared at him back.
"Scara! YOU NEED TO SAY HELLO OR SOMETHING...!" Hu Tao said in a loud voice as scaramouche just rolled his eyes as he walked to Yung-Lian and stared at her for a moment before speaking. '
"Mmmm...I never seen you before. My name is Scaramouche, don't call me Scara, only some people call me that...Pleasure to meet you," Scaramouche said as he crossed his arms.
'...Pleasure to meet you too scaramouche..." said awkwardly as she waved at him. As scaramouche walked next to Kazuha he snatched Hu Tao phone from her hands as she gasped offended as Yung-lian gently laughed.
"Well, it's getting cold outside...Do you guys want to come in...?" Yung-Lian asked as Hu Tao looked at her confused,
"Isn't your husband inside. We don't want to disturb you guys...? Hu Tao said as Kazuha nodded while Scaramouche just stood quiet.
"Oh. Hes not here yet..." Yung-Lian said in a quiet voice as Hu Tao eyes went wide,
"Oh? But doesn't he come before 9pm?" Hu Tao said as she checked her phone quickly as she gasped.
"It's almost 10pm..." Hu Tao said as she looked at Jeysha as she sadly nodded and opened the door.
"Come in..." Yung-Lian said as Hu Tao nodded and went inside as Kazuha and scaramouche did the same as Kazuha whispered Thank you as he entered.
The three of them stood awkwardly in the kitchen not knowing what to do or where to sit, Yung Lian noticed and slightly laughed.
"Don't feel uncomfortable guys...feel free to sit down anywhere you want." Yung-Lian said with a smile,
The three of them nodded as they walked to the living room and took a seat on the sofa, The silence was awkward since no one was saying something as you could only hear scaramouche Clicking on his phone as he kept texting.
Hu Tao noticed the silence as she decided to speak "Uhm...Scara who are you texting?" Hu Tao said as it got Yung-Lian and Kazuha attention as they looked at Scaramouche.
"Why do you want to know?" Scaramouche said as he glared at Hu Tao as she just smiled at him
"Aww come on scara..We are friends, aren't we?' Hu Tao said as Scaramouche just ignored her and went back to his phone.
"Are we friends Scara?" Kazuha asked scaramouche with a smile as he looked at him to which he quickly responded too,
"Of course," Scaramouche said as he gave Kazuha a small smile as Hu Tao just gasped offended.
Yung-Lian just stood there smiling at them and their silly antics "Scaraa why is Kazuha always the favorite one!" Hu tao says as kazuha laughs.
"Because Hes less annoying than you." Scaramouche says as he smirks and goes back to his phone. As hu tao just crosses her arms and looks at Yung-Lian with a smile as she smiles back.
As the three of them kept talking and arguing with each other Yung-Lian decided to sit next to Kazuha as she kept checking her phone waiting for Zhongli to call or something because he was never like this,
Kazuha seemed to notice as he stopped talking and looked at her, "Are you alright...?" Kazuha said as Yung-Lian quickly looked at Kazuha with a smile.
"Of course! Don't worry about me!" Yung-Lian said as she checked her phone one more time,
"You know if you need something you can tell us" Kazuha said as this got Hu tao and scaramouche attention as they looked at Yung-Lian.
Yung-Lian just looked at them with an awkward smile. She always hated being the center of attention. "I'm alright guys...! "Yung-Lian said as she looked at them with a small smile. Hu Tao stood up and walked next to Yung Lian taking a seat next to her in the couch as she put a arm around her.
"Yung-Lian..." Hu Tao said in a soft voice as Yung-lian tried not to cry because of the attention they were all giving her.
There was only silence as nobody was talking until Yung-Lian phone rang.
Yung-lian quickly stood up and checked her phone as her screen said "my broke boyfriend" as she smiled Hu Tao and Kazuha noticing her reaction as they got curious while Scaramouche didn't even care of what happening as he looked at Yung-Lian with a bored expression,
"It's him!' Yung-Lian said as she looked at the three with a smile as they just looked back at her confused.
'Who?" Scaramouche said Finally interested in the conversation as Kazuha nodded agreeing to what scaramouche was asking.
Hu Tao thought for a moment until she finally got it her eyes going wide "ITS ZHONGLI?" she said as Yung-Lian quickly nodded,
"ANSWER HIM GIRL" hu Tao said as she stood up and pushed Yung-Lian to her room and gave her a big smile as she closed the door. Yung-Lian just stood there shocked of what just happened as she looked back at her phone as it said, "One missed call from "my broke boyfriend."
Hu Tao Pov.
As I closed the door a big smile grew in my face as I walked to Kazuha and scaramouche who looked at me with wide eyes, "Where's Yung-Lian?" Kazuha asked as he looked at Hu Tao with a confused face.
"OH, don't worry about her. Shes fine..." Hu Tao said as she tried not to laugh, on which Scaramouche and Kazuha grew more suspicion"
"That doesn't sound very convincing." Scaramouche said as he crossed his arms and looked at Hu Tao on which she bust down laughing
"YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE YOUR FACES" hu Tao said as she laughed as she tried to calm herself down, "Guys don't look at me like that. Her husband finally called her back..Shes in her room." Hu Tao said as her face turned serious.
"I hope everything goes okay." Kazuha said in a sad expression, as hu Tao nodded and took a seat next to Kazuha.
"mhm I agree' Scaramouche said as Hu Tao and Kazuha looked at him with a shocked face.
As scara just looked at them confused 'What?' he said as he noticed what he said.
"Omg scara is being nice?!" Hu Tao said in a surprised tone as scaramouche just glared at her as Kazuha slightly laughed,
"Shut up..I can be nice when I want to you know" scaramouche said as Kazuha nodded.
"Mhm...scara is sometimes nice when he wants to." Kazuha said with a smile as scaramouche gives him a small smile.
"Especially to his girlfriend!" Hu Tao said with a bright smile as scaramouche felt his face going warm. "SEE HES BLUSHING" Hu Tao said once again as Kazuha looked at scaramouche with a smile.
"...Of course, I'm nice to her..i love her," Scaramouche said as he Tried not to blush like crazy. Awkward silence appeared in the room.
They stood quiet until Hu Tao had an idea "When Yung-Lian comes back we should invite her to the party we are going to after visiting her."
"Oh? You mean Childe birthday party?" Kazuha said as he looked at Hu Tao as she happily nodded.
"Yes! In his big mansion!" Hu Tao said as she imagined how his mansion might look. As scaramouche just sighed at her actions.
"Hia mansion is not all that." Scaramouche said with a sassy tone as he crossed his arms and looked away.
"Aww come on scara...Your girlfriend is going to be there...!" Hu Tao said trying to convince scara to come to childe party.
Scara eyes went wide as he looked at Hu Tao "Wait...Really?" Scara asked as hu Tao nodded
"Yepp almost all tevat is going!" Hu Tao said as Kazuha nodded. Scara thought for a moment as he looked at the two with a bored expression,
"Fine..I'm going to go. Only because Karen is going too." Scaramouche said as he looked back at his phone.(Hehe)
"YAYY so it's all settled now let's wait until Yung-lian comes out of her room!" Hu Tao said as she put her arms over Kazuha and scaramouche shoulders,
On which they didn't mind at all, Hu Tao always did this,
How is Yung-Lian doing right now?
Yung-lian Pov-
I looked at my phone as it said, "One missed call from my Broke boyfriend", Yung-Lian sighed as she clicked his contact and clicked the call button as she put the Phone in her ear.
It rang for a couple of seconds until it finally beeped "ZHONGLI!" Yung-Lian said with excitement but a little bit of annoyance as he kept declining her calls for no reason.
Until he finally answered and Yung-Lian wasn't happy at all.
"Yung-Lian...!" Zhongli said in a surprised but worried tone. "I-" he tried saying but was caught off by Yung-Liam
"Would you explain finally answering me after a couple of hours?" Yung-lian said in an annoyed tone.
"Let me explain love I-" Zhongli said as he was once caught off by Yung-lian as she sighed.
"Just tell me where you are...?" Yung-Lian said as she tried not to get annoyed even more than she already was.
"I. I'm at work." Zhongli said as he tried to sound convincing Which did not work on Yung-Lian
"Stop lying. Just tell me where you are." Yung-Lian said as she waited for Zhongli to answer her question.
"...I'm at a party..." Zhongli said as Yung-Lian eyes went wide "Listen can explain. Yung-Lian" Zhongli said in a worried tone,
".... Why did you not tell me... Before. "Yung-Lian said as she was this close to decline his call. "I was so worried for you love. And you tell me you are in a party." Yung-Lian sighed one again as she started to pace back and fort.
"Please don't be mad at me..." Zhongli said as Yung-Lian just stood quiet as she finally spoke.
".... Talk to you later my friends are here.." Yung-Lian said as she was about to decline his call.
"...WAIT...Friends...??" Zhongli said but was caught off by Yung-Lian declining his call as she gently put her phone in her bed as she took a moment to think.
She walked to her door and opened it as she saw Scaramouche and Hu Tao and Kazuha talking with each other as they Playfully insulted each other. They seemed to notice her as they looked at her with a worried as they noticed her expression.
"...Hey Yung-Lian how's Zhongli...?" Hu Tao said as she gave her a small smile. Yung-lian didn't feel like talking so she just stood quietly. Since she was saying nothing, it was obvious that something was wrong.
"Did something bad happen...?" Kazuha said as he stood up as Scaramouche did the same.
"Come one answer we don't have all day." Scaramouche said as he checked his phone which was 10:33 and the party was probably already starting.
"Scara-" Kazuha said as he was caught off by Hu Tao shushing him as she walked to Yung-Lian as gave her a hug which she hugged back "Yep something is wrong" Hu Tao thought as she hugged Yung-Lian tighter.
"It's Zhongli... I know where he is." Yung-Lian said as she gently let go of Hu Tao "Hes at a party..and he didn't tell me and-"
"Calm down...Take deep breaths" Hu Tao said as Yung-Lian did what she was told.
When she was calm, she explained to Hu Tao and the others what happened as they were surprised at well.
"So, Hes at a party right now and he didn't tell you...!" Hu Tao said as she was getting irritated as well. "I swear when I see him, I going to-" Hu Tao said as she was caught off by Kazuha.
"Woah calm down..." Kazuha said as he looked at Hu Tao then at Yung-Lian "Yung-Lian before all this me and scara and Hu Tao were talking about how we are going to a party after this. Do you want to come with us? "Kazuha asked Yung-Lian surprised by the sudden invitation as Hu Tao nodded.
"Uhm. Well Zhongli is not here so why not!" Yung-lian said with a big smile as Hu Tao jumped up and down happily "YAYY okay Yung-Lian get ready well pick you up at 11:00pm!" Hu Tao said as Kazuha looked at her with a confused look.
"Hu Tao." Kazuha said as Hu Tao" looked at him with a confused look. "We can't come back remember we have to help xiangling with the food remember?" Kazuha said as Hu Tao eyes went wide.
"I totally forgot about that...!" Hu Tao said as they noticed only one person from them can drive and it was...
"Don't worry il give you a ride Yung-Lian...I gotta pick up my girlfriend on my way out anyways."Scaramouche said in amused expression. As Yung-Lian gave him a quick "Thank you!" "Yeah yeah. Don't worry about it. So, get ready, I'll come for you at 11:00pm, got it?"scara said as he looked at Yung-Lian as she quickly nodded with a smile.
"Okay since that settle. I'll see you at the party!" Hu Tao said with a smile as she walked to the door and gave Yung-Lain a quick wave amd left as Kazuha did the same thing and left the house.
The only one left being scara as awkward since entered the room. Okay then il see you in a few minutes." Wait, can I have your number you know so I call you when I'm outside "Scara said as she nodded pulling out her phone as she told scara her number in which scara typed it in his phone as he nodded. "Okay I'll call you when I'm outside. See you" scara said as he walked out of the house and followed the two as they entered his car Hu Tao being in the back and Kazuha in the front with scara as of course he was the driver.
As Yung-Lian saw the car drive away she closed the door and walked to her room to get dressed up. She found a a beautiful pink dress that had roses around it, "This one is perfect!"Yung-lian thought as she gently put her dress on as she spun around the dress flowing perfectly.
"Okay now the heels!" Yung-lian said as she went to her closet and found some beautiful heels that matched her dress. "Should I put makeup...Nah to lazy" she walked to the living room as she waited" for it to be 11'00,
After a while it was 10":50 as yung-lain felt her phone vibrate as she noticed a message from a unknown number,
"This is scaramouche, I'm on my way. Be ready," (This is hot) Yung lian saw the message as she stood up from the couch she was sitting on and quickly went to check in a mirror to see how she looked like when she was ready, she got her purse and walked to the door as she once again looked behind her to see if everything was alright, she opened the door and checked if she had her keys on which she did
She closed and locked the door as she waited for scaramouche to arrive as she looked at her phone in the meantime. Until she noticed a black Lamborghini parking next to Yung-Lian house as she looked at the car curiously until she got a message,
"Get in." as the message seemed to come from scara, Yung-Lian nervously walked to the car since there is only going to be scara and his girlfriend. She got closer to the car, and she noticed the window from the front driver's seat going down as scara appeared in it as he smiked at her.
"Come on get in."Scara said with a smirk as he unlocked the door for the backseat as she was going to enter, she noticed a young woman that was sitting next to him as she was wearing a beautiful purple dress as her hair was in beautiful curls. As for scara he was wearing a black tuxedo which really matched him perfectly.
As Yung Lian awkwardly rook a seat in the backseat, she was instantly greeted by Scara girlfriend as she smiled at Yung-Lian.
"You must be Yung-Lian?" his girlfriend said as she looked at a little mirror that she had to check how her hair was.
Yung-Lian quickly responded with a nod and a smile "Yes miss" Yung-lian said as the young woman sightly laughed
"No need to be polite darling call me Karen." The young woman said as scara just smiled and turned the car on once again as he put a hand on the wheel as he pulled the gear lever, and then he holded Karen hand as he smirked knowing that Karen loved when he does this (I do wait what)
Karen just smirked back as she enjoyed it when he did this as he looked so attractive doing it.
Yung-Lian just stared at them awkwardly as she pulled her phone out, so she doesn't feel more awkward than she already was.
The car ride was long but entertaining as Yung-Lian enjoyed the music Karen picked up for the radio
"You like this song?" Karen said as yung-Lian nodded with a smile. "I LOVE IT"
It was very dark outside, and it was just 11:30pm, almost 12 in the morning she thought about Zhongli but then scrapped the thought out of her head as she talked to Karen and scara about stuff as for scara he wasn't that boring or mean as a person he was very talkative, and he seemed to really care about Karen. "Damm it's really dark outside" Scaramouche said as he sighed.
"Don't worry Yung-lian, Tartaglia house is really far away" Karen said as she looked out the window as trees and random houses appeared.
"Tartaglia?" Yung lian said as she looked at Karen with a confused look.
"Oh, you haven't heard of him. "We'll let me tell you" Karen said with a smile as yung-Lian nodded and listened while scara just kept driving as he kept his eyes at the road,
"Tartaglia Ajax also known as Childe is one of the richest guys that we know of course not as rich as Scara" Karen said as she looked at scara with a smile as he sightly smiled back.
"Oh? Scaramouche you are a millionaire?" Yung-Lian said as she looked at scara with a surprised face not expecting him to be rich, but the car explains it.
"Mhm" Scara says as he keeps his eyes in the road. "Thats how I bought this car" Scara says as yung-Lian nodded,
"I see... That's nice" Yung-Lian said as she looked out the window clearly very tired and it was about to be 12;00am.
She looked out into the window for a few seconds until she realized the name "Childe" sounded quite familiar to her, "Mhmm the name "Childe" sounds quite familiar to me" Yung-Lian said as it instantly got Karen and scaramouche.
"Oh?" Scaramouche said as he still kept his eyes in the road.