Troublesome.

The Harbingers were still walking towards the tsaritsa empire to tell her the news.
"Ugh.. What a troublesome work over there.. " Scaramouche said as he holded a hand to his head as Karen nodded.
"Yung-lian was really stubborn...I expected better.." Karen said as she crossed her arms.
"As expected from the Dendro archon.. " scaramouche said as Childe was surprisingly quite.
The two harbingers seemed to noticed as they decided to ask.
"Childe.. Anything to say.? " Karen said as she looked into him.
"You are surprisingly quite... I mean it's a miracle but still. " scaramouche said as he waited for Tartaglia to respond.
Childe noticed they were calling for him as he looked into the two harbingers.
"Uh me.. I'm alright..just lost in thoughts" Childe said with a small smile as he looked away from them.
Suspicion grew in Karen and scaramouche as they decided to ask even more.
"Is this about Yung-Lian? " Karen said with a smirk as she sightly sighed.
Childe eyes grew wide as he quickly looked at Karen.
"Oh?' Scaramouche said as smirked and looked at Childe even more curious of whats happening.
" No..! Uh" Childe said as Karen smile grew bigger.
"Are you worried for her?" Karen said In a teasing tone.
"He seems like he does.. He had that Same look since we left sumeru. " Scaramouche said exposing Childe as he just looked away.
"I wasn't worried.. You got it all wrong.. " Childe said as he just crossed his arms.
"After all.. We are harbingers this is what we do. " childe spoke again as his voice changed to a serious one.
"Mmm whatever you say. " scaramouche said as he looked away from childe.
Karen took the gnosis out of her pocket as it got scaramouche and childe attention.
"This thing called a gnosis.. It's really small. " Karen said as scaramouche helded out his hand wanting to see it too.
Karen handed out the gnosis to scaramouche as he gently grabbed it.
"You're right.. It looks smaller than the electro archon gnosis.. " scaramouche said
childe tried to grab it as scaramouche smacked his hand away as he glared at him giving it back to Karen.
"Here you go darling" Scaramouche said as Karen smiled at him as she hid the gnosis in her pocket.
"Thanks love" Karen said as childe gasped offended
"How come Scara gets to see it and not me.." Childe said as scaramouche glated at him once again.
"Don't call me that. " scaramouche said as childe put a hand over his shoulder irritating him.
"Come onn Scara we are friends right.? " childe said as Karen sightly laughed.
"No we are not. " Scaramouche said as he pushed childe off him.
"Aww.. How about you Karen are we friends..!" Childe said expecting a answer.
"Of course!!.." Karen said as she smiled.
"Not." Karen said finished her sentence a smirk growing on her face
childe gasped dramatically putting a hand over his heart
scaramouche couldn't help laugh at Karen comment on childe.
"You have no friends childe. " Scaramouche said as childe faked a tear coming out of his eye.
The harbingers kept talking to each other playfully arguing forgetting that some fatui agent's were still walking behind them protecting them.
The walk to the tsaritsa empire was long as the harbingers began getting tired.
The sun went down as it was now dark outside.
"How much until we arrive..?" Karen asked the fatui agents as they quickly responded.
"A couple of hours more my lady..! " a fatui agent said as Karen sighed.
"We need a break. " scaramouche said as he stopped walking the agents behind him doing the same
Karen and childe seemed to noticed Scaramouche sudden action as they stopped walking.
"Yes we need one.. But where are we going to stay? " Childe said as looked around him seeing nothing but trees and bushes and since it was nightime he couldn't see anything clear.
"I hate to agree.. But he's right Scara" Karen said as scaramouche noticed the nick name Karen used but didn't put too much attention to it.
"Mmm you're right..Agents!!"
"Yes my Lord..!! " the agents said as they bowed down.
"Find us a place to stay for the night. " scaramouche said as he crossed his arms.
"Yes my lord!! " the agents said as they quickly stood up and walked away.
"Oh? So Karen gets to call you Scara but not me" childe said noticing how Scara said nothing when Karen called him by his nickname.
"Shut it childe.. It's not the moment. " Scaramouche said as he glared at childe.
Childe was going to say something back until he suddenly felt a cold breeze.
"Woah.. It's getting cold outside.. " Childe said as he crossed his arms trying to warm himself.
Karen looked at childe and nodded.
"Yes.. It's kinda Cold outside.. But we still have to wait for the Fatui guards to come back. " Karen said as Scaramouche nodded.
"She's right.. So you have to get used to the cold for now. " scaramouche said as he walked next to Karen and put a hand over her shoulder trying to warm her up.
"Thanks scara" Karen said as she smiled at him as he gave her a smile back.
"Of course love" scaramouche said as childe just awkwardly stood in the other side of them.
"... What about me" childe said as he was still freezing from the cold.
"You'll freeze to death. " scaramouche said as he rolled his eyes as Karen sightly laughed.
"Your so mean scara. " childe said as he stood next to Karen and crossed his arms as he looked down.
"Mhm.. And don't call me that. " scaramouche said as he glared at him.