"your gnosis is mine."

" I'm the Qarinah 2nd of the Fatui harbingers.. delighted to meet you.
"Yung-Lian " Karen said as she bowed down with a smirk on her face as yung-lian stared at her with a wide eyes as she slowly walked backwards.
"Now Now.. No need to be scared. " Karen said as she crossed her arms staring into yung-lian eyes.
Zhongli on the other hand was surprised that a young lady like her was a harbinger.
"You are what the Qarinah.." Zhongli said as he sightly grabbed yung-lian arm and pulled her behind him as a scowl appeard on his face.
"Yes.. Indeed I am.. Now what's with that face.. " Karen said as she noticed how zhongli was staring at her.

  Scaramouche noticed how he was staring at her as he gave zhongli a death glare.
"Well.. What do you expect.. You guys are harbingers." Xiao said as he glared at Karen and scaramouche.
Yung-lian finally got the chance to ask more questions as she walked in front of zhongli as his eyes went wide.
"Yung-lian..! What are you-" zhongli was caught off by yung-lian.
"It's alright I have this under control.. " yung-lian whispered to zhongli with a smile as she looked at Karen with a serious face.
"I was starting to think.. You were weak. " Scaramouche said as he looked at yung-lian with a smirk as Xiao and zhongli glared at him.
"I'm not weak. " yung-lian said as she crossed her arms.
"And how are you so sure? As you said all you can do is trow flowers. " Scaramouche said as Karen covered her mouth trying not to laugh
"Wait- how do you know that..! " yung-lian said as her eyes went wide.
"We heard in our way over here. " Karen said as she smiled.
"Well I- Forget about that.. Karen why are you destroying my Nation..! " yung-lian said as she slowly walked closer to the harbingers but was stopped by zhongli.
"Don't yung-lian.. It's too dangerous..! " zhongli said as yung-lian sighed
"I'm going to be alright... Just let me go. " yung-lian said as he quickly did what he was told.
"Interesting question.. But it's not only me you know. " Karen said as she crossed her arms.
"What do you mean..! " yung-lian said as she noticed how Injured Xiao was as he gave her a small smile.
"Well... All of this isn't my plan it's the tsaritsa plan. " Karen said with a smirk.
"The tsaritsa..!  Why is she trying to destroy my nation.. I haven't done anything to her! " yung-lian said as tears were about to come from her eye's.
"Your so naive yung-lian. " Scaramouche said as he was getting annoyed.
"Don't call her that.. ! " zhongli said as he was starting to walk to scaramouche but was stopped by Xiao teleporting in front of him.
"Calm down. " Xiao said as he looked at scaramouche and by his face he was enjoying what was happening.
"All my people are scared..! And all my beautiful Trees and plants are burned! " yung-lian said as she was
Now in front of Karen as she was sightly taller than yung-lian as a smile appeard on her face.
"Hah I'm only following the tsaritsa orders. " Karen said as yung-lian backed away from her.
"How is destroying my Nation is going to help her..! " yung-lian said as Karen sighed.
"Then come with us yung-lian.. Join us...or give us your gnosis that will work." Karen said as she put her hand out to her as yung-lian slapped her hand away.
"No. I won't join someone who just destroyed something precious to me.  And I will definitely not give you my gnosis." yung-lian said as scaramouche rolled his eyes and pulled out his sword as Xiao and zhongli noticed.
"I guess we have no other choice.. Then take the gnosis by force. " Scaramouche said as Karen nodded as her a smirk appeard on her face as she pulled her sycye out. Making both zhongli and yung-lian eyes widen.
"You wouldn't dare. " yung-lian said as she sightly backed away
"I was trying to be nice to you yung-lian.. But I guess that won't work. " Karen said as she turned serious.
"One last time. Give us your gnosis. " Karen said as Zhongli sightly pushed Xiao away to go beside yung-lian.
"She won't give you her gnosis that's Final. " Zhongli said as he was getting irritated.
"Well well.. I guess the Geo archon finally managed to speak. "Karen said as Zhongli sightly Flinched not being used to people calling him that
" Don't call me that. "Zhongli said as he pulled his weapond out
instantly getting the attention of the harbingers.
"Zhongli.. What are you doing..! " yung-lian said in a worried tone.
"You are just making things more difficult. " Xiao said as he looked at zhongli.
"Listen to your friends. You are just making things more worst. " scaramouche said as he walked beside Karen pulling his sword with him.
"Mmm you seem more weak up close. " scaramouche told yung-lian as she glared at him.
"You must be the Balladeer.. " yung-lian said as he nodded
"It was time Someone knew who I was. " scaramouche said as Karen smiled at him.
Yung-lian looked at Karen as she realizes something.
"Wait.. So that means. You and the balladeer are lovers. "Yung-lian said as she looks in between scaramouche and Karen.
Xiao noticed what yung-lian said and looks at Karen with a sad smile
" Oh? And how do you know that "Karen said as she smiled
" A friend told me. "Yung-lian said still mad at the harbingers for destroying her nation.
" Well he's right Then". "Scaramouche said as he still had his sword on his hand
Xiao decided to walk to Karen as he stood in front of her
" Do you need something? "Karen said as she backed away from Xiao
" After all these years.. Why did you join the Fatui" Xiao said as Karen eyes widen knowing what he meant.
"I have my reasons. " Karen said as she looked away from xiao
"Like what reasons.. You know how dangerous the Fatui is. " Xiao said in a worried tone.
Yung-lian noticed the tension as Karen glared at Xiao.
"And how are you so sure.. You never even met them. " Karen said
"Because they are the Fatui.. They don't have a heart. " Xiao said as Scaramouche on the other hand was done with everything.
"How about you get out of our business.. And just give us the gnosis. " scaramouche said
Zhongli just looked in between scaramouche and Xiao not knowing what to do.
"Xiao me and you are nothing now. " Karen said as she looked into Xiao
Xiao sightly Flinched and looked down.
"Guys I think-" Yung-lian tried to say but was caught off by Xiao speaking.
"Lisnen I know it was my fault that you don't love me anymore but-
" Xiao stop it I didn't come here to talk to you about the past.. I just come here by the orders of tsaritsa" Karen said as she looked at the Statue.
"Scara" Karen whispered to scaramouche as she looked at her with a nod
"Yes? " scaramouche said as Karen looked behind her making sure Xiao wasn't behind her as she was right.
Xiao walked back to zhongli side with a sad expression as Zhongli put a hand over his shoulder.
Karen then said
"Since yung-lian is obviously not going to give us her gnosis just like that how about we destroy something that is precious to her in sumeru... " Karen whispered to scaramouche as he nodded with a smirk
"And what is that? " he said as Karen responded
"Her statue. " Karen whispered as scaramouche nodded and they both turned to zhongli yung-lian and Xiao as they had a suspicious look on their faces.
"I apologize for the wait! " Karen said as she put a fake smile as scaramouche just ignored them.
"We don't need your apologies. You and the Fatui had already done enough. " Zhongli said as he has a scowl on his face.
Karen looked at scaramouche and nodded signaling him to start what they planned.
Scaramouche used his electro powers to distract the 3 as it obviously got their attention as Xiao got in front of yung-lian and blocked the hit.
"Electro user. " Xiao said as scaramouche just rolled his eyes
He was going to speak until they heard a annoying and familiar voice.
"Hey comrades!.. Are you guys having fun without me? " Childe said as he walked beside the 2 harbingers as they gaved him a annoyed look
"Childe. What are you doing here. " scaramouche told childe as he crossed his arms
Yung-lian eyes went wide as she saw childe.
"Tartaglia don't you have stuff to do? " Karen told childe as he shook his head no and laughed.
"Heh not really.. The tsaritsa sended me here to find you guys. " childe said as he didn't seem to notice the others in front of him.
"Childe." Zhongli said in a surprised voice as Xiao just stood quite.
Childe looked to where they were calling him as a smile appeard on his face.
"Oh! Yung-lian zhongli! What are you guys doing here! " childe said ignoring Xiao presence.
"You know why we are here. " Zhongli said as Xiao nodded.
"Look around childe it's very obvious. " yung-lian told childe as he did as he was told as his eyes widen.
"Aww you guys did this without me.. " childe said as he went into the middle of scaramouche and Karen and hugged them by the shoulders as scaramouche tried to push him off but childe was to strong as Karen just laughed as they forgot that there was literally people in front of them
"Um.. " yung-lian said as the 3 harbingers stopped talking and looked at her.
"Oh yes I apologize" childe said as he stopped hugging Karen and scaramouche as he stood next to them.
"Well Childe don't you have a reason to be here? " yung-lian said as he just looked at her and smiled zhongli knew that smile and he did not like it
"Well if Signora was here she will take care of it.. But since I'm here I'll do it or Karen will. " childe said as yung-lian knew what he meant
"No.  I won't give you my gnosis. " yung-lian said as childe just laughed.
"This is really funny...because If I remember I said I was going to get it.. By force. " Karen said as childe pulled out his weapons