Why are you my Clarity?

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need' 

Starting from that line, Y/n felt Sooyaaa talking to him. Weird, the audio is not in 3D or 8D, but he can feel Sooyaaa next to him, singing to him, connecting to him.

'If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?'
'If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?'
He paused the song and tried to hold back his tears." How can she lie like that?" he thought to himself. Why is she doing this to me?"

'Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends'
'It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense'
'Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
'If you pull, then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you'

Y/n can feel the sincerity in Jisoo's voice. He can feel it he can feel that Sooyaaa's really speaking to him and with her heart. Y/n's confused Why?How?When? He lost track of the questions that popped up in his mind. He needs someone to talk to someone that is both close to him and Jisoo.

--------------------------------

"Hello?" "Y/n! What's up?" Jennie greeted Y/n as she answered the phone call."I-I need someone to talk to, Can we meet?" "Sure, Meet me at Starbucks  at 3." "Who's that?" Y/n heard a familiar voice on the other side of the phone. "Are you cheating on me?"J-jungkook?" "Yes! I'm Mr. Jeon Jungkook, and the person you're calling is taken already, by me!" "You and Jennie are dating?" "Yes! I am her boyfriend! Who is this?" Jungkook looked at the phone, "Oh my gosh! Y/n ?!W-Why?Oh no!No!" The recipient hung up.

--------------------------------

"He wants someone to talk to, I think it's about him and Jennie again. Clearly, he hasn't moved on yet. It's pretty obvious. Now, she found out his two friends are dating. How would he feel?" Jennie broke the silence between her and Jungkook.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●