"Did you see Carson Darik is here?" Bella Hadid ran over to her younger sister, interrupting the conversation that Gigi was currently having with her friends.

"Yes Bells. Everyone saw. She kinda hard to miss."

Hailee Steinfeld looked around at the mention of this Carson girl. The actress had heard of Carson before, mostly bad and scary things, but she also heard that the girl was undeniably stunning and incredibly talented. The Steinfeld girl felt out of the loop as all of her friends began to swoon over this Carson character, so she decided to speak up.

"Who is Carson?" The conversation between the girls stopped. They all looked to Hailee in disbelief. "I mean I know of her, but...what I mean is, she's here?"

"Right there babe." Ariana motioned across the room to the group at the bar. She saw a smaller brunette girl with a white dress on sitting at the bar. Hailee tried to get a better glance at the girl, but unfortunately Carson was faced the complete opposite way.

"Bella has been obsessed with her for years." Gigi spilled quickly, making Bella slap her sister's arm. Gigi began to laugh at her sister's flustered face.

"No shame Bells. I am too." Blake winked, making Bella giggle and smiled. Blake had a husband, which made the interaction ten times more funny.

"She's smoking. Inside." Hailee cringed visibly, looking at the rockstar as smoke poured from above her head. "At a charity gala." The behavior presented by Carson Darik would usually put Hailee off, but for some reason, it made Hailee tilt her head in satisfaction.

"She holds that 'I don't give a fuck' attitude very closely." One of the girls said, Hailee too consumed in the Darik girl to even acknowledge who it was. The singer decided staring at the girl was better than listening to whatever discussion her friends were having right now. Carson had an aura radiating from her that was simply irresistible for Hailee to resist.

"Car! Get over here!" That statement made Hailee break out of her trance. The singer whipped her head around, seeing Taylor stand behind her. Taylor was smirking at Hailee, motioning to the rockstar who was already making her way over. Taylor mouthed a 'You're welcome', before walking past Hailee and taking Carson in a hug.

"Car baby, I missed you."

"What I tell you about calling me baby." Carson's raspy voice sent shivers down Hailee's spine. The brunette singer did not expect the rockstar to sound like that at all. Hailee didn't know what she expected, but it wasn't that.

"You let Madison." Taylor pouted, making Carson smirk at Taylor.

"That's because Madison is in love with me...and I'm too nice to break that beautiful heart." Carson winked. Taylor knew Madison wasn't in love with Carson. The two girls were just so close that they could joke around like that and not get offended.

Carson hadn't even acknowledged Hailee's presence, nor anyone else besides Taylor.

"Carson this is Hailee. Hailee Steinfeld." Carson looked over towards the brunette girl. The rockstar's lips parted slightly as her dark eyes scraped over Hailee's figure. Carson's stare made Hailee shift in an uncomfortable manner. Her eyes were dark as she smirked slightly, her orbs returning to Taylor. The silence was incredibly loud as Carson looked back to Hailee.

"Carson." To everyone's surprise, Carson held out her hand for Hailee to take. Slowly, and hesitantly, Hailee set her soft hand in Carson's.

Shockingly, Carson's hands were soft and warm. Instead of meeting her eyes, Hailee looked down at their hands, examining the small tattoos that littered the Darik girl's hands. Tattoos ran up the girl's arms, catching Hailee's attention. She wasn't usually one for excessive tattoos, but there was something about Carson's that captured her.

"I know." Hailee said softly, responding to the girl introducing herself. Carson tilted her head softly, glancing at the girl in front of her. The rockstar let her eyes slowly glance down towards the singer's body.

It made Carson's mouth go dry. The thoughts that ran through her head were not normal, yet they consumed her. The idea of this stranger holding her hand made time slow down. It startled Carson a little, her dark persona feeling slightly shattered.

For the first time in her career of seducing women, she was at a loss for words. The way Hailee's turned over her arm, her finger running down the tattoos on her skin, it drove Carson mad. The black haired girl kept trying to formulate words, but the feeling of the Steinfeld girl's nails on her skin sent her spiraling.

As for the other girls, they were just as shocked. Some were so shocked that their jaws hung a little open as Carson Darik visibly melted into the perfectly manicured hands of Hailee Steinfeld.

Carson looked at Hailee's finger, watching as it stopped on one of the smaller tattoos. The tattoo read '0067', and it rested on the inside of her right elbow.

"00 is my brother's birth year. 67' is my parents'"

Hailee didn't say anything, which drove Carson more insane. Usually, this is the part where the girl throws themself at Carson, and she is always there to catch them. Hailee was entirely different though. The girl just moved onto the next tattoo.

Hailee's confidence broke Carson's down, overwhelming the girl who was supposed to be cold to everyone.

Eventually, the singer looked up and met Carson's eyes. Hailee let go of Carson's hands, smiled, and turned away to go talk to someone else.

The Darik girl watched as Hailee began to talk to another person. Her dark eyes begged for Hailee's to look back, to which they did.

The look in Hailee's eyes sent Carson deep into a hole of confusion, lust, and obsession. Hailee Steinfeld would be her new obsession.