Chapter 24: The Chosen Uzumaki

Start from the beginning

"Dad what do we do?" Aika looks at her father

"We fight" Minato responds

The First Hokage pins Obito, only for the new jinchūriki to destroy both the restraints and the barrier with chakra arms. As Minato tries to call out to his former student, who barely recognizes his own name, the other reincarnated Hokage start attacking the enemy, using their immortality to study the enemy's power. 

His predecessors being easily knocked out, with Hashirama forced to take on Madara, Minato goes on the front trying to exploit Obito's inability to suppress the Ten-Tails. In his mind, Obito gets his consciousness ripped by the Ten-Tails but ultimately manages to take control of the monster, gaining a new form and making an attempt to kill the enemies in one single blow.

Tobirama saves Naruto, Sasuke, Aika, and Minato by teleporting the Truth-Seeking Ball about to explode back at Obito, having previously tagged him for his Flying Thunder God Technique.

"Listen kids, I'm gonna create an opening, give everything you have" Minato instructs

Suddently Aika's head felt like it was about to explode, she covered her head and fell to her knees.

"Hey what's wrong?!" Naruto freaked out

"Aika" Minato bent down to her

"Make it stop" Aika cried "it hurts"

"What's happening to her?" Sasuke asks

The pain faded and Aika collapsed on the spot. When she opened her eyes again, she found herself in an open world, it was like a giant hole in the ground, but no people. In the center stood a large tree.

"There you are" A voice spoke

Aika turned to see a man with all white skin and a horn out of the side of his head.

"What in the world.." Aika took a step back.

"The brat who's going to end this all" he continued

"I don't understand" Aika says confused "Who are you, where am I, where is everyone?!"

"Shut up and listen child!" the man shouted

Aika covered her mouth and nodded.

"I am Isshiki Ōtsutsuki" the man says "Or at least a fragment of his spirit left behind. You are the female descendent of the Uzumaki's yes?"

"Yes" Aika answers

"I have summoned you herd now in preparation for what's to come, I'll try to explain so your small mind can comprehend" Isshiki explains "Thousand years ago, I came to Earth alongside another one of my kind named Kaguya with the objective to plant a God Tree to harvest its Chakra Fruit. While Kaguya, being lower-ranked, was planned to be sacrificed to create the Chakra Fruit, she instead turned on me, leaving me on the verge of death after destroying my lower half."

"Sounds like Karma" Aika muttered

"Hush!" Isshiki shouts "Whatever came of me after I do not know, I am here to make sure she is stopped and sealed away, that is why I need you"

"Me?" Aika looks confused "I'm in the middle of a war here and you summoned-"

"The beast you fought will not be there long, Kaguya is rising and your so-called comrades will not last long" Isshiki tells her "If you don't follow my directions they will all die"

"Then you should've brought my brother Naruto here!" Aika shouts at him "Naruto's the strongest-"

"I've seen his power, but it is not the power needed to seal her away, he may create the perfect opening for you" Isshiki says "You hold the power of the white flames along with the Adamantine Sealing Chains, you are what I need"

"Whatever it takes to save them" Aika agrees

"Perfect" Isshiki turns to the tree behind him and stares at it "anytime now then"

"Anytime for what?" Aika asks

The tree soon began to glow, a vine grew down and soon a fruit appeared. Isshiki reached up, grabbed the fruit, and turned back to Aika.

"Eat it" he handed it to her

"Eat this?" Aika looked at him questioningly

"Yes!" Isshiki replies "Now hurry, here it has been a few minutes but out there Kaguya has almost wiped them out"

"Ok ok" Aika looks down at the fruit before taking a bite

Her whole body caught ablaze, and it felt like her insides were burning, she shouted in pain as chains formed around her body as to not let her move.

"The pain will fade soon young one" Isshiki creates a portal of some kind "it is time to end this"