Peter sighed and continued to watch as people continued to mill around through the darkness of the night, and Peter couldn't help but wonder just how many people were going through tough times like he was. You never truly know what someone is going through, someone could walk past you and could have had one of the worst loses of their lives, but you wouldn't know because everyone is wearing a mask.

Peter hates wearing the mask. The mask that shows everyone that he is okay, and that his life is perfect. Because it's not. It's far from perfect in fact. Everyone in his life was either dead, or despised him. But Peter kept going and it seemed to be paying off. After all, now he had Bucky, Tony (sure he might be Peters boss, but that didn't mean Tony still didn't help Peter in some way, making him feel as though his life wasn't a complete mess). He also had the rouges (again, it might not be all that much right now, but for Peter. It was enough. Because he didn't have much, but the small things he did now have, meant a Hell of a lot to him.)

Sighing, he glanced over at the rising moon and decided it was about time he went to see Bucky. Peter just wanted to go and see his pseudo brother and pretend his life wasn't a complete mess for a little while.

"K, what's the time?"

'It's currently 8:02pm Peter,' Karen responded.

Peter thanked her and decided it was a good time for him to go and see Bucky. He didn't want to be with Bucky the whole time, well, that's not true, but he doubted the man would appreciate having Peter there 24/7. Peter knows it's an escape for Bucky just as it is for Peter, and Bucky likes to be alone. That's why he'll forever be grateful for the day Bucky helped him and decided he could stay with Bucky when he needed or wanted.

The building came into view and an easy smile fell on Peters lips. It really felt as though when he was here, everything that was going wrong, everything that was hurting him in life didn't exist anymore and in return, all there was, was warmth.

Peter allowed the web to drop him down to the floor as he moved over to the door. He pushed it open, once more happy to see that the door wasn't locked and Bucky was inside. A smile made its way on his face and he pulled off the mask.

"Hey Buck," Peter called out as he entered the room, seeing the older man sat on the sofa with a book in hand. Bucky looked up when he heard Peter and smiled at he teen.

"Hey Pete. How's your day been?" Bucky responded, dropping the book down and moving over to allow Peter to sit down. However, before settling down he grabbed Buckys hoodie (the one Bucky had given him, and he decided to leave it here, not trusting that May won't do something to it) and pulled it over his head.

Once sat down, he responded with, "pretty good. I had a good patrol so that was good. How has your day been?"

"Good, I spent most of the day here honestly, decided I didn't want to be around them all that long today. I got through a lot of books which was nice," Bucky responded, shooting Peter a small smile, as though he could tell what Peter was going to say the moment he had begun to talk.

The look was as though saying 'don't bother feeling guilty, I like having you here and would have it no other way.'

Still, Peter was unable to hold back the question of, "are you sure you wa-,"

"Do not finish that sentence Peter. If I didn't want you here, you would know by now. I've told you once and I will tell you a million times more that I like having you here, and no matter what you might think, I really like having you here."

Peter smiled when he heard how serious Bucky was, he could hear just how serious he was and didn't even try to argue with it, knowing he wouldn't get anything out of it other than a bit more arguing about how much Peter really means to, well, anyone.