𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

Start from the beginning

"That was you. I barely even remember what we did when we got back." She shrugged, and he smacked his lips, stepping in the tub with her.

"Youn need to remember 'cause I left proof all over you." He referred to her many bruises, and she chuckled, nodding.

"Oh I remember. Just barely." She smirked, and he laughed, rolling his eyes at how corny she was.

Xalani leaned Xakhi under the faucet, letting the warm water run through his scalp, and he cooed to her, reaching at her with his tiny fingers.

"Hi papa. You so handsome baby." She kissed his open mouth, and once he smiled, she did as well.

"A mouth full of gums is crazy. My lil baby ain't got no teeth." Kentrell shook his head, and she laughed, rolling her eyes at him.

"Tell papa your teeth will be here soon. Yup, right here, and here, and here." She touched different areas of his gums while he smiled, following her finger with his small hands.

They spent about an hour to bathe, get dressed, and pack Zakhi's bag, before they joined their friends for breakfast downstairs.

"Sista!" Kanai called to get her attention, and Xalani turned her head, following the direction of her voice.

"I ordered what you sent me." Kanai told her, referring to her breakfast order for her and Kentrell.

"Thank you sista. You okay?" She asked, sitting beside her while Kentrell talked with Ben, and KD grabbed Zakhi from his arms. He was basically his mini best friend.

"Yes. I'm very very very happy actually." She smirked, and Xalani laughed, shaking her head at her.

"I don't wanna hear about KD giving you dick chile." Xalani waved her off, both of them laughing.

"Nah hoe cause I used to sit and listen when you told me your sex stories. So listen, I'm on the couch right?" Kanai began telling her a story, and as Xalani attentively listened, she zoned out while staring at her.

She could see the glow on her older sister's face, a big smile on her face the whole time that she spoke. For years, Xalani wanted to have that same glow, to share the happiness that she'd always witnessed her sister have.

She got it in the craziest way-having met her happiness at a psychotherapist center-NBA Youngboy himself, who'd become the best friend she'd always wanted.

Kentrell was her whole heart. The person that she'd always prayed for that would relate to her, that would help heal her hurt. He'd exceeded anything she could've ever asked for.

He'd blown her mind from day one, when he fought to defend her, though he didn't even know her.

She felt as if life was moving kind of fast, but she didn't care. She'd enjoy any pace with Kentrell and Kanai at her side.

"And bitchhhhh." Xalani tuned back in to whatever Kanai was rambling about, laughing at her exaggeration.

"Hood up, I'll tell you later. I'm fucking starving." Kanai cut their conversation short once food was placed in front of them, and Xalani smiled, nodding her head. She hadn't been listening at all.

"Baby, is that okay for you?" Xalani pointed to Kentrell's plate of food, and he nodded, sitting beside her and kissing her cheek.

"I love you." He continued to kiss over her face, and she laughed, knowing that she was blushing.

"I love you too papa. So much." She held his face in her hands, and he puckered his lips out, letting her know that he wanted a kiss.

She gave him multiple kisses, making his smile grow. She made him nervous and didn't even realize it. The same butterflies he'd got from the very first time she kissed his cheek, was the same ones he got now, even after having a whole baby with her.

"KD he can't eat those you dumb bitch." Ben frowned, taking eggs out of Zakhi's mouth with a napkin.

"Bitch he was eating them. What you mean he can't?" He frowned, and Xalani face palmed herself.

"Give me my fucking son." Kentrell reached over, and KD barked at him, making Zakhi coo, a goofy smile on his face.

"Oh that's funny?" Kentrell frowned at him, and KD continued barking, eventually getting Zakhi to giggle.

"Oh my god!" Xalani shrieked in excitement, hearing him laugh for the first time, and they all laughed.

Zakhi had smiled plenty of times, and they had been trying to get him to laugh, but to no avail. It made Xalani so happy to hear him giggle for the first time.

"Yeah bitch. I'm big uncle. Now get out our fuckin' face." KD bucked at Kentrell, who rolled his eyes, obviously salty.

"Awww baby. You jealous you couldn't do it?" Xalani smiled, holding his face.

"The fuck up." He muttered, and she laughed, making him smile, burying his face in her neck.

"I love you fat mama." He mumbled, and she smiled, leaning her head on his.

"I love you even more." She kissed his forehead, and she meant that. He taught her how to love herself when no one else could-not even herself-and she could never thank him enough for all that he'd done for her.

the end! retiring from writing again. bye ✌🏻🪬🥹😄💅🏻↪️🙏🏼🙏🏼↪️💦😂✌🏻😔🙏🏼🐱😭🙏🏼😂😄💦🤔💦🙇🏼‍♀️💦💅🏻😔🐱😔🐉🐱🦋😩💦💦🤔💅🏻🙏🏼😔🐉🙎🏼💦⚰️💦🥹😭😄🐱