"By any chance, do you have all of the clothing that mannequin has" you asked the worker, pointing to the one you saw "Oh! That one, do you want me to take it down? After all, it is the last one too" the worker said, smiling softly at you.

It was an elderly lady, she looked young except her wrinkles could prove that she was old "If you would like too" you smiled back at the elderly lady, she used the stool to get up and she grabbed all of the clothing off the mannequin and headed over to you.

"Do you have a boyfriend by any chance?" The elderly lady asked, getting down and crossed her arms, you became flustered and started waving your hands around "BOYFRIEND?? Haha, no no, he is just a friend of mine" you smiled nervously.

"Are you sure? You have replied officially fast which only could mean 1 thing" the elderly lady smiled at you, she had 1 of her brows raised as she now smirked.

"Ahaha! No no, I'm sure plus I see him more as a friend" you replied which was true, you chuckled nervously as the elderly lady giggled and went back to work.

With Childe

Childe could have sworn he felt something stab him in the heart, was it him being friend-zoned or did something bad happen to you??

Back to Y/N's POV

You grabbed loads of clothes for Childe that you completely forget how long it's been, now the clothes are at the checkout and you were getting your card out since you got too many clothes for your money to handle.

"That is going to be $700 please" the man said, you could have sworn ice just hit you. HOW MUCH CLOTHES DID YOU COLLECT FOR CHILDE!?

"Okay!" you said confidently, in the inside you were freaking out from how much you go. You swiped your card and collected all the bags and went to your car to put them in.

Once you finished placing them all in, you sighed, you completely lost time due to the amazing scenarios of Childe wearing these clothes.

'Geez, I'm hungry' you thought to yourself, as you started your car. You looked at the time through your phone to notice it was 3:36pm.

"WHAT!?" you shouted, you were gone for 7 hours and you told Childe you were going to be gone for only 1 or 2 hours.

You started to drive back and worse part is that you have to drive 2 hours in order to get back home.

Around 2 hours later

You successfully made it home, you grabbed all of the bags but your hands were hurting so you chose to put them near your door and knocked.

You heard footsteps from the inside and heard somebody mumble "Who's there?" you could tell that Childe was not in a good mood.

"Do I really have to say who?-" before you could finish, the door barged open and Childe tackled you into a hug.

"ECKK! Childe, I cannot breathe" you said, trying to get some breathe but seems like Childe isn't letting that happen.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE GONE FOR ONLY A FEW HOURS!" Childe whined loudly, his voice muffled since his face was stuffed into your neck.

"Sorry sorry Childe but I got you some clothes you could wear" you muttered, Childe looked up slightly to notice the amount of clothes you got him.

"What about my actual clothes?" Childe said, he finally stopped killing you with that bear hug "You could wear your actual clothes at home except not in the public" you smiled happily, Childe blushed when you smiled at him.

"Do you need help bringing it in??" Childe asked "Yes yes, I do need help with it" you chuckled, Childe grabbed all of the bags and went inside.

You were curious on how Childe managed to lift all of those up without any struggles but you just entered anyways.

"Where do you want me to place these?" Childe asked "Just follow me" you responded back, you started to walk up the stairs and Childe followed behind you.

You went to a different direction which wasn't the way to your room which Childe found weird but continued to follow you anyways.

You opened the door and Childe entered to notice a empty bedroom "This use to my office except I decided to get rid of it for future plans" you said which made Childe curious on what you meant.

He dropped the bags near the closet and stood beside you "Girly? Why didn't you put the bags in your room" Childe asked "Oh.. it's because this is going to be your room" you replied back, smiling happily but Childe was upset.

"HUH??" Childe gasped, you looked at him confused "What's wrong?" you asked Childe, wondering what was so surprising.

"I thought you and I were sharing a room"  Childe whined, you were flustered on the inside "Eh? You thought you and I were sharing my room?" you giggled.

"Okay I'm hungry, let's go eat" you said confidently as you simply walked out of the room, back downstairs and Childe is simply following you like a baby duckling.

"Do you want me to cook?" Childe asked "You can cook?" You asked, your eyes widened as you turn around slowly.

"Yeah, I can cook. What do you want me to make you?" Childe asked, eyes sprinkling with joy "Can I have f/f please??" you whined, Childe thought it was extremely cute from what you were doing.

"Of course!" Childe smiled happily, he ran to your kitchen to start cooking except you could have sworn you heard a ding from your purse.

Today 4:37pm
Hey Y/N, I heard that an accident happened at your place. Are you alright?

'Huh? What does Mom mean by?' you muttered to yourself, you chose to call her.

"Hey Mom, I saw your message and I don't seem to understand what you mean by" you told her "Eh? You don't understand what I mean, we all got messages about it" your mom said, she saided worried.

"Do you want me to send you what happened?" your mom responded "Yeah, send it to me" you said to her, she sent you the message but then told you she had to go.

"Hmm, let's see what this says" you mumbled, you started to read what it said and you gasped in fear.

College Student died at the age of 19 due to being hit by a bucket full of weights which was 15lb and there was 7 of those weights meaning it was 105lb and hit his head in the process which caused him to die due to that.

You were shocked, you covered your mouth with your left hand as your eyes started to widened. As much as don't know this student, you were scared about what happened.

Meanwhile Childe heard in the other room about what happened and he started to chuckle darkly, that person who dared to "accidentally" hit you with a book on the head deserved what happened,

After all it was Childe who killed them to that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Let's just say that Childe has stalked you a bit to see what you were doing except Childe probably came around the worse time.

And I could have sworn I had 50 reads and here I am with 100 reads 😳 thank for all for 100 reads and I highly appreciate it!! <3

See you all in Chapter 5!!

Word Count - 1896