𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰

Tristan and Kit laid next to each other on the couch watching Rocketman. Kit was making her watch it because she had never seen it. Something kept Kit distracted, he wanted to tell her he loved her. But he didn't want it to be too soon, even though it had been about five months now.

"Fuck it." Kit said under his breath, pausing the movie.

"Kitkat! Why?" Tristan complained, elbowing his ribs repeatedly.

"Oi! I'm trying to tell you something." Kit laughed, grabbing her elbows and holding her from moving. She leaned up and kissed him.

"What? What's up?" Tristan asked in a British accent, mocking Nick Nelson.

"Oh you're so funny." Kit scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Listen, uhm, I really care about you. Like, so much. And the other night you said something while you were drunk. I-I don't know if you remember, but I really wanted to say it to you even if you didn't and-" Kit rambled on, tripping over his words. Tristan's smile widened each time.

"Are you trying to tell me that you love me?" Tristan asked, smirking at him.

"I am. Yes, I am trying to say that I love you. More than anything else in the world." Kit said finally. "You could say, I love you more than my dogs. I love you more than anyone actually." Kit said again, quoting Alice Osemans Nick and Charlie.

"I love you more, Kitkat." Tristan replied, leaning in to kiss him again. And that was the first of many "i love yous".