𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

New IMessage from London boy:)

London boy:)
can you wake up
i'm so bored
i have no one to talk to
i miss you deleted
bro i like you so much deleted

Sam let Kit in around one in the afternoon, Tristan was still asleep and he wanted to surprise her. Kit planned for the cast to meet at his house later, but he wanted to let Sam know and even invite her. She accepted excitedly and left to get ready. Yasmin met Kit at Tristan's to get her ready, she was sent to Tristan's room to wake her up.

       "Tristan, get up." Yasmin cooed, the other girl blinked awake.

       "Am i dreaming or is Yasmin Finney telling me to get up? Or is it an angel?" Tristan mumbled, Yasmin laughed.

       "It's time to get ready, there's a party calling your name." Yasmin said. Tristan sat up and saw a few shopping bags sitting in the middle of her room.

       "Did you buy clothes for me?" Tristan's jaw dropped.

     "A few things, since i'm not totally aware of your style. But you can pull off anything." The other girl replied smiling.

"Wow, uhm, thanks." Tristan said.

"Now get up." Yasmin pulled her out of bed and sent her to her room to shower, instructing her not to wash her hair. After the shower, Yasmin curled Tristan's hair and put her in a dress and did her makeup. Normally Tristan did this by herself in her room and maybe took pictures, but she didn't have anywhere to go or to get fancy for. "You look gorgeous. Kit will have no choice but to kiss you." Yasmin giggled.

       "No, you did not-" Tristan clapped a hand over her mouth, hopefully hiding her blush.

      "I did. He never shuts up about you, oh she's so pretty, ohmygod guys i think i like her. He totally likes you!" Yasmin exclaimed, now Tristan was practically as red as the top Yasmin was wearing. "You like him back, don't you?" She asked her.

"Uhmmm... Oh wow! I love those shoes!" Tristan changed the topic and pointed to a pair of heels on the floor. Yasmin raised an eyebrow at the other girl.

       "Tris." She shook her head disapprovingly at the distraction but dropped it anyways. Yasmin escorted Tristan down stairs and walked into the dinning room where Kit stood, all dressed up like her. His hands were placed behind his back. Yasmin snuck away quickly to head to Kits for the party.

       "Hi." Kit said, completely smitten by the girl in front of him.

      "Uh, hey." Tristan smiled back, Kit moved his hands and revealed a bouquet of white roses. She gasped softly and threw her arms around him in an embrace, he was stunned at first but hugged the girl back tightly.

        "You look beautiful." He whispered into her ear, chills descended down her body. Kit pulled away and placed a kiss atop her head, Tristan practically melted at this. "Shall we go?" He asked, his accent ringing out. One thing Tristan loved about him.

       "We shall." Tristan replied, copying his accent. Kit smiled down at her and left the flowers on the table as he walked out with her. His hand didn't leave the small of her back as he guided her out to his car, Kit opened the door for her to climb in. The song London Boy by Taylor swift played quietly through the speakers, but the duo didn't speak. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. One where they snuck glances at each other out of adoration, the one where when their hands accidentally touched they didn't move. They let the sparks fly.