The Stars

November, Yesterday, Winter, an hour are all words that we use to describe something. They describe something about the time or the period that we are in. Well a decade ago  I chose to not be part of that time. I don't live with time. Why do I need time if I don't live with anybody ? My life is based from loneliness.  Clocks and time zones were definitely popularized during the industrial revolution. The passenger must know when does his train arrive, so that he will not miss it. People should have a watch when they planned to meet somebody at a particular time. You see ? Time has to do a lot with our social sphere. So that's why I don't need that "time". I have enough of it with my inner time. I don't need to know if it is seven at the morning or nine at the morning, because my whole life is based from my writings, my deepest thoughts since a decade. But a decade calculated in my own time, maybe one decade for me is 20 years or even 100 years. Maybe I escaped from that system when Mesopotamia was  still the centre of our world. So I only live with my time. I go to sleep when I am tired, I wake up if the sun comes or if the stars go. I am not really into astrology but I am definitely sure that the stars are my guardians. Even from a Stygian cave, the firmament is a big part of my life. Those stars are so important. Those things are from afar, but those things are the only things that make me less alone. I see them being part from my biotope. A biotope where there is no noise; only my pulse's noise that proves me that I am still alive and that this is not a long purgatory. To be honest, one of the only things that I miss from my past life, are the animals. Hearing the birds or playing with a dog. That's absolutely trivial, but it gives you so much happiness. Animals are less wilder than the mankind. The human beings often compare disrespectful people to "dogs". But the dogs are one of the holiest things. Those animals were nor will be a harm for this planet. But at that point I am not sure if we still live in that planet where our first ancestors learnt to walk. With perversity, corruption and hate, the system's milestones, our lovely planet transformed into something that only us could do. That's why I feel bad for those animals that want to live in that real world, not that "thing" !

At least I have my stars. They coruscate, they are so unique. I see them as a metaphor. I think that those stars are the souls that passed that are waiting for the change that will give hope. Even after their death, they still wait for a new hope. I don't know if it will ever happen though.  When I watch them before to sleep , I always talk to them inside of my head. It can last hours. They help me to not lose myself. I see them as my neighbors; even if they are located light-years away. I even gave them names. But I don't know if they know my name.