|•° 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 °•|

• 1864 •

|~ Alia's P.O.V ~|

"Are you Stefan and Damon Salvatore?" I asked the 2 men sitting on the porch. They quickly stood up. "Yes, what do you need and who are you?" I smiled. "I was hoping for some company with you two. And I am Allisa, Allisa Dalton."

2012

"Hey Care." I said while waving to Caroline after she walked to the front door. "Ugghh I'm sick and tired of Stefan. Are you sure you can't get his humanity on again?" She asked.

"No Caroline. Stefan does not have feelings for me anymore and neither do I." The blonde frowned. "We'll get him soon alright?"

Damon then walked through the front door. "Heyyyy. Me and Elijah got to an agreement for dinner, discussing things."

"And you're talking about this, why?" I asked. "Since you are coming with me- and Stefan. Where is he by the way?" What!?! He knows I don't like contact with the Originals. "I'm here." Stefan said while walking down the stairs.

"No! I'm not coming with you! Damon, you know I never want to see them! That's why I stay here, and I never helped you guys last time." I said while standing up. "Come on! Okay, wear something nice bye! Picking you both up later." Damon shouted, then walked out of the front door.

I sighed. I guess I need something nice to wear. Maybe something matching my powers? I am the Scarlet Witch. I need to be extravagant.

I went to my room (her room is in the Salvatore House but she doesn't entirely live there) I then went through my stuff. I found a black and red dress. I guess I'll pick the red one. I also found nice red heels to match it with.

 I also found nice red heels to match it with

I walked to my bathroom, then started to shower

After I showered I wrapped a towel around my body. I took my hairdryer. Then started to use it on my hair.

Once it was done I quickly dressed up. I put on my heels then took a red purse. I walked out of my room. I heard Damon just park at the driveway. I vamp sped out of the house. I saw Stefan already there at the front seat. "Ugh!" I vamp sped to the back seat.