"Hey babe," you said calmly, trying to avoid him arguing with you outside.

Everyone on the block knew you guys. You were friends with everyone. Sometimes you have extroverted tendencies, which lead you to make new friends with your neighbours. They thought you were perfect. You had the looks and the brains. You graduated from university at the top of your graduating class majoring in sociology.

"Get inside we need to talk," Leon said, grabbing Jana out of her rocking chair and nearly waking her up. You knew to prepare for the worst.

You looked at Eren one last final time before making it inside. He looked devastated, you were unsure if it was at you or your husband.

Right after you closed the door, Leon spent no time yelling at you. "Why are you dressed like such a slut? Do you think he's going to be attracted to you? You don't even look good." He shouted at your face.

"Don't you see it's 25 degrees outside? What do you expect me to wear? Snowpants? Get over yourself" You said back, your temper was running low. It was the fourth argument this week.

"Maybe you should cover-up. No one should see you that exposed. You're MY wife."

"Stop being so insecure." You shouted "I am not your property, I get to dress however I like. Whether you like it or not" you added.

One thing about you is that you're not weak. You won't let anyone disrespect you no matter who it is. "You make me feel so insecure for just being human. I was outside crying because your nasty words haunt me whenever I look at myself." You cried

"It's your fault. If you really cared about me, this wouldn't be a problem." Leon said.

You looked at him in shock. You never thought those words would slip out of his mouth. He was unrecognizable, you never met this version of him. His manuplative side. "You are mine remember, you owe me." He added.

You owe him. You owe him. Those words are repeated in your head. Your vision blurred, and your eyes widened. Reminding you of when he took you in. You hid your face in your hands as his words triggered you to remember those days you were alone. Sitting outside in your week-old pyjamas, sobbing in the rain. You bit your nails off to the point you didn't have any. Starving yourself to the point where you were hollow. Your hair so thin and fraile it would fall out if you brushed your fingers through it too hard. You struggled to find enjoyment in simple tasks; again, you were failing your classes. It was hard to focus and no one ever checked up on you.

Everything felt so noisy. Leon slammed the door shut with Jana in his hands, leaving you inside the house by yourself, trapped in your own guilt.

You lay on you the floor with your hands behind your head in your comfort position. He triggered your PTSD and left you there to deal with it on your own. You cried and cried till you noticed the sun went down. Your memories were your biggest enemy.

-
Its been a few weeks since your altercation with Leon. Since then you avoided going outside risking seeing Eren again. The times you did see each other, it was a quick glance and you both turned away. You begin by considering your weight and the potential health risks associated with it. You knew deep inside your head you couldn't bear to lose another person in your life. You try to keep everyone close to you as possible. Your attachment issues have skyrocketed over the past few years.

Tonight's the night you decided to look pretty, to feel like yourself again. You put on a red dress that hugged your body beautifully. The dress had an oval cut in the middle of your breast, the buttons clipped around your neck, exposing your back. You felt beautiful.

You decided to put on light makeup to enhance your features. Wear a red tinted lip gloss that complements your undertones. You wore your locket necklace with a picture of your parents inside, your bangles. Your earrings, everything matched.