End Of The Contract-2

Start from the beginning

"My apologies are worthless and I am not forgivable. But I am really sorry that I played with your feelings.. when you guys only thought good for me.

I just want you all to acknowledge my act. We are not a happy couple and this isn't working between us. We're just pretending to be happy.

It'd be best for us to follow what was already decided." Jungkook said getting close to his breakdown. His fake boldness in front of the Kims was melting down.

"How can you act so mean, Jungkook? Did you even think about the baby? Do you want the child to be born with a single parent? And what about our reputation? People will laugh at us. Were these your intentions?" Namjoon asked in disgust.

"Enough! I-i am n-not answerable to you all. I'll do what I want for me and my child. Think whatever you guys want." He said pressing his wobbly lips and turned his face away to hide the tears from them. He didn't think before that he had to face a situation like this with the elders.

"Jungkook" Jin sighed.. putting his hands on shoulder to turn him towards himself. The broken expression on the younger's face made him shut for a few minutes. He pulled him for a warm hug.

"Look bun. I see you as a younger brother for me. So it's my responsibility to guide you in your every decision whether you like it or not.

About this decision, I don't know if it's right or not.. but it's getting done in a hurry. You need to think about it clearly.. if you really want it or not including everyone's welfare.. your child.. your husband and yourself.

And we know you are the mature one in this relationship. So we expect you to make a better decision when you know how childish your husband is. He is a small baby inside a cocky attitude man." Jin patiently said, patting his back.

Jungkook has been quiet since then.. he didn't say anything after that. Just kept looking down at the floor. Namjin glanced at each other and Yoongi entered the room.

"I'm taking him back. They need some time for themselves. And I'm not asking anyone's permission for my brother." Yoongi said sternly.

Namjoon was about to deny but Jin held his hands. "Sure.. you can. It would be the best for him." Jin assured, smiling.

"We expect a wise decision from you Jungkook." Namjoon said with an indirect warning in his tone.

"You're right Jin-hyung. Taehyung is a baby.. he always acts and is childish. But this time I have to prioritize my baby first. I can't take care of two babies at a time.

So the wise decision that Hyung-nim is expecting from me.. is the wise decision he's expecting." Jungkook taunted before walking out of the room with Yoongi, leaving the two dumbfounded.

Yoongi drove them off from the mansion and the doctor entered inside. He checked Taehyung's vitals and alls.

"We have drawn his blood for the tests but I can tell you he has been drugged with heavy doses.. which has caused effects on his nerves.

He will wake up within a few hours but we have to take him to hospital. I need to confirm if the drugs have caused any organ damage or not." The doctor explained putting the things back into his bag.

"W-will he be better like before Dr. Choi?" Mrs. Kim asked, breaking down.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to him." Dr. Choi ensured. " Just don't let him down and keep him motivated and happy. Don't give him any stress. And yes away from alcohol please." He stated getting up from the chair.

"The results will be out in the evening. We'll have to wait until then." With that he left the mansion.

"N-namjoonah what happened to my family? First your uncle left me and now Tae.." She broke down completely in front of them. "What's happening to my family.. God!"

"Shh Don't worry Aunt. Everything will be alright like before. You have to stay strong.. for our baby." He hugged her tightly looking at his brother.

He turned his eyes towards his spouse who was nodding in assurance of support and staying by side with his family.

On the other side.. Jungkook was crying a mess on Jimin's lap. He broke down the moment Yoongi left for office. He knows well that the elder is gonna beat the shit of his husband once he gets to the truth. So he kept himself shut in front of his Hyung.

Jimin was patting his back.. he was confused from the younger's action. Yesterday he was very excited about surprising his husband on his pregnancy and now this. He waited patiently for him to open up.

"I got cheated again chim." Jungkook sobbed more loudly.. shocking his brother in law.

"W-what?" Jimin was taken aback from the news. Jungkook nodded, getting up slowly.

"He and his ex girlfriend had sex in o-our room l-last night." He said within his hiccups. His eyes were burning from crying for a long time.

"Sshhhh baby. Don't cry. He's not worth your tears.. nor your child. It's not good for the unborn angel." Jimin consoled him.. his own eyes were getting damp. He made him drink water to calm his body.

"T-they said i-i'm silly.. emotional f-fool.. a toy f-for their game. I-i was standing there in front of the d-door.. crying there.

Tell me Chim.. d-do we deserve this?" Jungkook asked, crying more loudly. Jimin shook his head instantly agreeing with him.

"Y-you don't Kookie. You don't. You deserve the best." Jimin breaks down with him, hugging him more tightly. His heart clenched looking at the state of his best friend.. who has been getting cheated many times. Now this time again when he's pregnant.. he can imagine how the younger must be feeling.

"All I did was.. whatever I was told to do. He's spending nights outside.. don't doubt him. He's needy.. don't stop him. Make his food.. clean his laundry.. wait for him every night.. love him.. be a good wife.

What did I get in return? An unexpected child with cheating again. Am I that unlovable Chim? That ugly?" Jungkook let out all his grudges with tears.

"No Kookie.. you're thinking wrong. Those people don't deserve you who can't see how you're perfect in every way. Don't think so low of yourself... not when you are carrying a child.

He doesn't want his mother to be sad.. or it'll affect his health. Do you want that?" Jimin said, making the boy realize the truth. The truth of the impact..on the foetus.

He shook his head rapidly. "I-i won't Chim. I won't talk like that again please.. My child is fine, right? He is happy right? He wants to be with me right? Tell me." He desperately questioned rubbing his little two months bump.. sniffing slowly to control himself.

"He'll be fine depending on you, bun. If you take care of yourself without thinking about the world and keep yourself happy. Then the baby is going to stick with you forever. Do you understand?" Jimin smiled, wiping the tears from the younger's face.

"I-i will be happy. Can we visit the doctor again? I want to make sure my baby is happy." He said with puppy eyes.

"Of course we'll." Jimin smiled widely, patting him to sleep. 'You're dead Kim Taehyung.'

****

On the other side Taehyung was sleeping with a void expression but his mind was going through the worst dream of his life... a worst dream of Jungkook disappearing away from him, vanishing into thin air.. no matter how much he tried to hold him in his embrace. He couldn't stop him from flying away.

He fell down in the middle of the clean road and cried maniacally. Everything felt so scary around him. He was balling his eyes out until some invisible force started dragging his body and pulled him back to the real world.

He slowly opened his eyes..

"Kookie.."

Good night.