Chapter 9: Papa Lay

Start from the beginning

On that night after she cried, she open up to me her problem. At first, she was hesitant because it's about D.O hyung and knowing that he is my friend. But then I assured her that I will keep it as a secret. I never thought that she will trust me despite of the things that I had done to her. And I am so grateful for that.

"We are now resting because we are done with our practice."Did I understand it right? 'Ano ginagawa niyo' means 'What are you doing' ?

"Aba magaling! You already understand huh? Good student!"

"Of course because my teacher is also magaling."

"Only magaling?" She asked and I can imagine how she is pouting.

"And also maganda." I said and I hear her chuckled.

"Ayan ang gusto ko sa'yo eh. So see you later?"

"Yup! Do you like if we do it at our dorm instead?" Wait! What did I ask? It sounded like something else.

"H-ha?" She said. Oh no! Wrong question!

I felt my cheeks burn realizing that the guys were looking at me. Did I ask it too loud?

"I-I mean do you like if we study later at our dorm?"

"Sorry I didn't hear you a while ago. Is it really okay? Nakakahiya kasi. I mean I'm too shy."

How come noona is still shy with the guys when we had been together for several days already.

"Well if you like, you could ask Tin and Lala noona to go with you. You girls should hang out this time at our dorm." I said.

"Ay sabagay. Okay then I'll tell them later. Don't forget my ice cream ha?"

"Yes. Melona Strawberry Flavor right?"

Gene noona likes strawberry ice cream and that's my payment for her teaching me Filipino. Cool right?

"Perfect! Sige ba-bye na."

"Bye~" I said as she hung up. I pocketed my phone and as I turned around I was surprise Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Kai were standing in front of me.

"What?"

"So do it later huh?" Baekhyun hyung teased and my face turned beet red. So they really heard me huh?

"That is not what I mean!" I groaned as I narrowed my eyes on them because they were laughing at me.

"Is that Gene noona?" Kai asked and I just nodded. I decided to walked pass by them because I know they are just gonna grill me. I plopped on the floor and sat beside Suho hyung. The three of them followed. I knew these guys will bombard me with questions again. Well, it's going to be good because I want to see Suho hyung get jealous.

"I wonder what magic spell did you cast on to Gene noona because she instantly became good at you." Chanyeol hyung said.

"It's not a magic spell hyung. It is what you call love spell. Right Suho hyung?" I said as I turned to look at him.

"Whatever Sehun-ah." He looked away from me. I saw how his fist clenched. Way to go hyung, probably he wanted to punch me right now.

"So the girls are going to our dorm tonight?" Baekhyun inquired.

"Yes. I told Gene noona to bring Tin and Lala noona."

"If that's the case. We better go home early so we can clean the dorm." D.O hyung suggested. Aigoo~ this hyung. I bet you are just excited to see Tin noona.