~•° MK's Mother AU Shorts #1 °•~

"Meeting the Monkeys"

°u° {ART by ME} °u°

🌺🌺🌺---------------🌺🌺🌺

🌺🌺🌺
---------------
🌺🌺🌺

[⚠️ NON OF THESE ENCOUNTERS ARE CANNON ⚠️]
[✍️ I DID NOT PROOF-READ THIS SO THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING ERRORS, WRONG GRAMMARS, AND TYPOS ✍️]

Monkey NO. 1: The Stupid Monkey, Sun Wukong

Author's POV

It was such a beautiful sunny day... All the trees were rich with fruits of different kinds and the bushes were full of berries.

In Flowerfruit Mountain, the adorable Baby Monkeys were having their fun swinging from branch to branch and some eating their prized bananas. Of course, that peace was accompanied with a certain Monkie Kid that is sweating nervously. Behind the teenager was his mother, glaring daggers at him after hearing about his 'Oh, so dangerous' missions.

You must think that the mother is angry at her son, and you are right, she is! But that is not the only problem.. because the mother is also completely enraged at the fact that THE 'Stupid Monkey King' chose her precious little boy as his next Successor.

In the said Mother's mind, 'That Stupid Monkey! Not only is he an bad influence in legends but HE ALSO CHOSE MY BOY AT A YOUNG AGE TO BE HIS SUCCESSOR!', indeed does she hate MK's mentor. I mean, any mother would be worried for their son's life, right?

Being the Great Sage's next generation version is a walking disaster. Oh, the dangers that the poor mother's son has to face 'ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID STICK THAT A MONKEY CAN'T SHOVE UP HIS ASS'.

"A-and we're here, mom!" MK tried to be cheerful despite the lump in his throat. He gestured his hands towards the waterfall and an entrance was sudden to appear. And the mother admits, that was quite astonishing to see. But she shook her curious thoughts away and huffed, walking through the entrance to a cave.

The mother stared at the sacred place in awe, walking around and dragging her hand on the cracked walls, surprisingly admiring the old painting of Monkey King and his dear companions. Snapping out of it, she turned to see her son with a relieved expression.

Well, that expression quickly disappeared as the Mother gave him a glare. Then she raises her brow, tilting her head as if saying- "Now what happens?". MK suddenly remembered what they were here for as if he'd forgotten. "Oh, right! Uh, ahem! MONKEY KING! HEY, UH, I-I... I, WELL, SOMEONE NEEDS TO MEET YOU! I-IT'S KINDA, UMM, URGENT..?", MK's words echoed around as they walk towards the Monkey King's Hut.

So suddenly, a poof was heard from behind the two beings. They turned around to see the one and only Great Sage on his floating cloud, eating his usual... Peached chips? "Weird taste... Guess that's expected." MK's mother stated, unfazed at the fact that a legend is within their presence. "M-mom.." MK warned nervously.