Chapter 1: I Miss Him.

-Melody POV

-April 3 2013

-Orlando Florida

*Melody is at the airport saying goodbye to her best firend, jacob. he's going to be in a boys group called 'Mindless Behavior'. She doesnt want him to leave...but she knows its his dream. also she got a major crush on him....(they been firends since 6th grade, there both 16)*

@ Airport:

"I going to miss you so much jake" I said hugging him as tight as i could.

He pull away from me " I Know, I going to miss you like crazy, I never been so far away from you" He said pouting his lips.

I felt my eyes filling up with water this rite here is best firend in the whole wide world, I dont know what ill do with out him. He my whole life, and im his.

"Jacob time to go" I turn around and saw Jacobs mom walking towards us.

"Hi Miss. Perez, How are you" I said giving her a small smile.

"Hola Melody , im doing fine sweetie" She said with her thick Mexican accent, She turned around to jacob who was standing there Smirking. "Come on jacob, Its time"

I turned around to Jacob, "Well, I guess this is it, I going miss so much" i give him one last hug.

"Talk to you later Melody" He pick up his bag and walk on the plane with his my mom.

Tears fell down on to my cheeks. I know its he's only going to be going for a couple of months, But Months are way to long. I love jacob, and when i say love...I love. I had a crush on him since 6 Grade, and its been so hard for me to keep it inside.

I walked out the airport whiping the tears from my eyes and Driving away in my car.

...

@ My House

"So, Hun Did u see Jacob befor he left" My mom said walking in my room.

I sighed "Uh, Yeah i actally went down to the airport to say goodbye"

My mom walked over to me and layed her hand on my back, "Im sorry hun, I know Your going to miss him"

I felt A tear running down my cheek but wiped it away befor my mom could see, I hate when she sees my cry. "I know, But its going to be hard knowing that when i wake up his not going to be here."

She just stared at me, "Hunny You at like he died" she said chuckling " You will be fine for 2 months, Ur 16, ur a big girl."

i laughed slightly then sighed,"Maybe ur rite ma, I will just have to wait 2 months"

"Thats my girl, well dinner will be ready in 20 mins"

I nodded, and she left.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP- I was getting a call for a video chat. I pick up my laptop, and open it. I was a call from Jacob!

"Hey! Jacob how are you, are you in cali yet" I ask

"Im fine, and no we got 1 and a half to go...i miss you so much babe"

My heart drop, Even tho my nickname Is babe that he called me since 6th grade, It still send shivers up my spine. I giggled "I miss you to sweetie, I know this is your dream, and im so proud of you Jakie."

He make a annoyed face " how many times do i have tell you, do not to call me 'jakie'

I chuckle and started to blushed, he is so cute when his acting all serious with me. " I know, I know im sorry"

As he was about to say somthing i heared a vioce " Aye! princeton, walter need you for a sec" I think it was prod.

I frowned i didnt want him to go but i know he had to. "Ill talked to you later Jacob, ok?"

He nodded his head "I know, Love you mel talk to you later" he said then ended the chat

He..said he love me..did he mean it or was its "I love as a firend", Ugh im going to miss him so much. This is going to be the longest 2 months Of My Damn life.

***

Im sorry that it is short. comment, tell me what you would like to see in the upcoming chapters

Tell me what you think, Comment an follow!

XOXOXOX THANKS FOR READING. I'LL update ASAP!