"It can bring them back, but you must accept it's power. Completely." Shadow says, and leans back against one of the walls beside the stairs.

"I'm sorry, did you say COMPLETELY?! I can't do that, Shadow!"

"There is no other way. Either you let the Darkness seep through you, or you can live your precious life without your friends. What will it be, hm?" Shadow was really getting on Sabre's nerves right about now.

"I can't just embrace the whole thing and expect it to be fine, who knows what's gonna happen if it doesn't take over me again, or if it does!" Sabre yells, distressed once again.

"It's that or the five of us are the only people left here. You wouldn't want that, now would you? To be stuck with me, of all people?"

"You're taunting me, Shadow. Stop it. I'll.. think of something. We should uh, we should get back to the Rainbow Kingdom." Sabre turns back to the Red Steves. "You all should probably put your hoods back on, if we're gonna get everyone back."

The Red Leader nods, "I agree." Putting his hood back up, he snatches the fish off of Professor Red's head. "Hood up, Goggles."

"Hey!" He takes the fish back, and puts his hood up. "Thought I told you not to call me that?"

The leader chuckles, "You did say that." He pats his shoulder and walks toward Sabre. "Since you have that sword, are you teleporting us or am I?"

The other two steves walk over to them as well, and Shadow stands behind Sabre. Not that anyone can see him, but he's been feeling a little bit off, sick even. "I can, we'll go back to the library first though." The leader nods, and takes his hand. The Professor takes M's hand, and their leader's other hand. "Let's go." Lightning strikes them, and they warp back to the abandoned library. "Okay, we're here." Sabre runs down the stairs, and jumps over the balcony instead of taking the other stairs.

"Eager?"

"Very. Now, what do I do?" Sabre says, hoping he's able to bringing his friends back. His companions, the Red Steves, appear at the end of the stairs. "The three of you stand back, please. I sure you know out of anyone how dangerous this thing is." The three of them stand in the kitchen, which is in a corner of the bunker. "Alright Shadow, how do I do this?"

"Think about bringing the back, and then bring them back.."

Sabre looks at him. "It's that easy?"

"Focus on creation, rather than destruction. Break the illusion those Demons put on your friends." Shadow says, backing over to where the newly cloaked figures are. Said figures, the Red Steves, are confused. As they cannot see or hear Shadow, but only Sabre. It seems he is talking to himself.

Sabre sighs, and lifts the sword. "Alright.. everyone stay where you are." He lifts the sword, and points it at the table. Focusing hard on bringing not just one, but all three of the steves he and M were with. Lightning strikes in three places, and three steves appear where it struck.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Indigo is the one to yell, and he backs himself into a wall.

"Indigo, Indigo, breathe! You're alright, you're safe!" Sabre quickly puts the sword away, and walks over to the Indigo Leader. "Breathe, come on, it's alright. I saved you guys!"

Blue Leader is the first to calm down, mostly. "Indigo," he walks over to the Indigo Leader, "no matter what just happened, which I'm sure Sabre will explain soon, we're safe right now. Okay?" He pulls Indigo into a hug, which the other gladly accepts.

"Yeah uh, about that—" Sabre is cut off by Light Steve.

"And who are they?!" He points towards the other two cloaked figures.