"How'd you know I was here?" I look down to the ground, not being able to hold eye contact with him any longer.  

I can hear him chuckle "Peri was awfully worried about you when I called him. Told me you were flying in, wanted us to work it out. Met up with him this morning and he let me borrow his keys since you would be out today." 

Fucking Peri...

"You saw me, so you can leave now." I say. 

"Don't work like that, Darlin'. We talk shit out, and that's what we're going to do." he says, releasing his grip from the wall and sits on the bed, gesturing me over. I look to the door and back to him. I begin walking to the bed and just as I'm about to turn on my heels he growls "Don't do that.". I immediately sit on the bed as far away from him as I can. He can be so intimidating, sometimes. 

"Shouldn't have accused you. You like talking to customers. Shit, it's how we met." he starts. 

"Okay." I mumble, looking at the ground. 

"Shouldn't have tried to make you stay. And shouldn't have been that close to Beth, know how you feel about her, regardless of what she's done to me, think I just did it to be vengeful." he shrugs. 

"I'm sorry for slapping you." I say. 

"You didn't slap-" 

I smack my hand across his face as hard as I could, the loud noise echoing throughout the room. He face turned to the side and his hand instantly cupping his cheek. 

"You made me feel like shit. You made me feel like everything that happened between us was just a pastime for you. It was like you throwing it back my face when you were with her." I cried. 

He reached out to me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I tried to push him away, but he only held me tighter. 

"I'm sorry, mama." he whispers in my ear. 

I sit there in his arms and continue crying. He tries shushing me, rubbing my back and kisses the top of my head. 

"I love you, Citrine." he says, before planting a kiss on my forehead. I wrap my arms around him, my tears never stop as I grip onto him. 

"It's okay, mama. I got you." he whispers. 

I tilt my head up to look at him and lock my lips with his. I maneuver us so he's laying down on the bed, as I crawl to straddle him, locking our lips once again. His hands on my waist. 

I kiss down his neck and when he lets out a soft moan I suck on the spot. He lets out a little chuckle "I'm yours, mama." he rubs my back as I kiss around the area and make a mark just left of the bird wing. 

I begin pulling at his shirt, wanting it off of him. He moves his hands from me and I lift up and remove my shirt as he removes his. I can see the three scars he has from the bullet wounds and plant kisses on them, leaving hickies right beside them. 

He flips us over and starts sliding off the sweatpants I had been wearing, "Gonna make you feel good, Darlin'." he whispers kissing my stomach. He pulls off my underwear and attaches his lips to me, rubbing his tongue up and down my slit before sucking on my clit. 

"You don't know what you do to me, mama." 

I let out a groan and he slowly inserts a finger into me. 

"I'm sorry I slapped you." I moan out. 

he chuckles against me, the vibrations making me shake, "We're good, mama." 

My hips grinding on his tongue, as he licks me. 

"Fuck, Rio." I moan when he adds another finger. He curls them up and I arch my back from the bed.