"My lady, Prince So is here," My maid Yebin informed me.

Finally.

I ran out of my room in the speed of light totally ignoring Yebin's screams asking me to be careful but I could care less.

My brother is here.

We were going to meet after two whole years. I really missed him. Even though he was scary it was the situation to be blamed for his behaviour. He was my biological brother but still it was impossible for me to meet him unless and until there is a reason for it.

I mean,

Why should I take permission to meet my own brother!

I finally made my way towards the palace gate and saw Jimong standing there.

Maybe he was here to pick So Oraboni up.

"Jimong!"

"Princess Raon, What are you doing here?" Jimong questioned.

He sounded serious.

Is something wrong?

Then I peaked out of the door, the sight made my eyes widened.

A dead horse was lying on the ground which was filled with blood. Then my eyes fell on So Oraboni who had a sword.

He dragged a unfamiliar girl along with him.

Who's she?

The sight somehow trigged me as tears started to build up in my eyes. I bit my lips trying to stop myself from crying.

I didn't even knew why was I even crying. All I wanted was to greet my brother who was back and ended up watching such a crazy scene.

"Don't look"

Someone pulled me around and held my head into his chest. I wrapped my arms around that person knowing who it was.

He patted on my back trying to comfort me.

"Why is it always you, Baek Ah?"