[1]Success!

I ran.

I ran fast, avoiding the deathly obstacles. I was out of breath and even worse I was freezing. Through the cobwebs in the mossy cave, I saw saw the 3 huge spikey boulders following me as if a long piece of leather rope connected us to each other. I looked back as another patch of my black smooth clothing dangling from my sleeve was smashed under one boulder which would have hit me if I hadn't turned around a corner. I was getting colder and colder, and I couldn't bear the pain, but I had to press on. Faster and faster and faster. I managed to lose the boulders, but I was not done yet. Dogging burning lasers, left and right. Jumping over spikes, here and there. Another strip of cloth from my arm ripped off on a spike from the wall. 

I was doing a pretty good job dodging everything, until I came to a sudden stop, a big rock wall was in front of me. I turned my back to the wall. A rotating laser was 3 seconds away from burning my face off, when a rock wall came falling down in front of me. Now I was in between two hard and mossy stone walls. Before I had time to catch my breath, the other wall, the wall I had their back to, slid up. I turned to face my final challenge. A parkour course made stone pillars that had no platform on top. Hot lava under the parkour challenge was just waiting for someone to fall in, someone that was not going to me. The lava in my opinion was very very warm and made me gain some energy. I wasted no more time and jumped onto the first stone pillar. They ducked down as a long vertical metal pole came to wack my head into the pit of lava. Not today suckers! I mentally cheered to myselft as I jumped to the next pillar. Nothing happened, boring, so I quickly jumped to the next. As soon as I did, a group of long pointy white spikes nearly made me burn in the lava pit. Fortunately for me, I had wrapped and braced myself on the solid pillar I fell from. Darn, this would be so much easier with my grappling hook I thought and rolled my eyes while swinging to the pillar beside me. I grabbed the pillar and climbed back up to stand on the top of it. I was back on track! I jumped to the next stone pillar. Fast as lighting, another long vertical metal pole swung out of the wall by my shins. I jumped over the pole with ease as it sprang back into the wall. I then jumped to the last pillar and then onto the solid ground. 

I turned back to watch a rock moss wall fall and cover the training course, lava and all. I started to feel cold again without the lava. I wonder what it would be like with the sun I caught myself thinking about the hot glowing globe in the sky that my sister told me about. Just then I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned my head and saw, of course, my dear sister, (S/N)...and my father. (S/N)'s bright dyed pink hair was in my face. "Oh my gosh! You were amazing (Y/N)!" (S/N) beamed.

"Yeah," I spoke, a bit embarrassed, realizing I forgot I was being watched, "This means I can really go outside?" I looked up at father as (S/N) let go of me. 

Father chuckled, "Yes, my dear, but you'll have to clean yourself up first." Father smiled.

"Let me go do that right now then" I said.  I ran though the cave system until I found my room. It had an (F/C) carpet with black sun drawings on it. An (F/C) bed with same design as the carpet lay off to one side. The other side of the room had a smaller section carved for a closet. There was a small pool of water and soap for taking a bath in the corner. I took a bath, got dressed and flung myself onto my bed. I'm going out side today. Its really happening. After this nap at least. With that, I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? More will be coming soon! Also, sorry if I write 'her' 'she' 'he' or 'him' for (Y/N). If I do can you please tell me so I can fix it? Thank you!

Hope your enjoying this book so far!!!!! <3

P.S. My hand already hurts and its 3:40am in my time so uhh yeah.

-Author~chan

Word Count: 713