"Now we have to go now. Take care." Wei Wu Xian said kissing Wei Jing Yi's forehead, then both him and Lan Xi Chen walked away.

'awe! Master is so sweet to Second Young Master!'

'Mn.'

'But Second Young Master is right! That Yu Zi Yuan better learn her lesson or else!'

'If she didn't...only the Gods above can save her soul'

*Heavenly Palace*

-Achoo!-

"Your Highness! Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm doing fine. Just a sneeze Feng Xin, nothing to worry"

"Well if you sneeze that could mean that you're getting a cold? Or is the place dusty? Or... someone is talking behind your back!"

"Haha I'm really fine."

***************

"What do you mean Wang Ji getting pissed?" Lan Xi Chen asked.

"Hmm. When he's pissed...he doesn't cool down for a while and I usually let him rant to our room" Wei Wu Xian said smiling at the memories of Lan Wang Ji ranting and complaining.

"..." Lan Xi Chen got quiet and was pulled close to his own thoughts.

"What's wrong? You haven't seen your brother rant and complained before?" Wei Wu Xian asked curiously.

"Huh? Ah! Yea...Wang Ji was quiet and never spoke too much...the only time I seen him so pissed was when the day they left our Sect." Lan Xi Chen explained.

"Well...since I met him he was quiet and doesn't talk much...but now he talks longer and more expressive, but there would be times when he would just nod and hum in response" Wei Wu Xian said chuckling and Lan Xi Chen only nodded in response.

"Oh! Qin Si. Where's A-Zhan?" Wei Wu Xian asked seeing Qin Si walking towards them.

"Madam Wei is in the chambers, Master." Qin Si replied.

"Thank you Qin Si." Wei Wu Xian said and Qin Si bow before walking away.

"Now let's go. A-Zhan's probably waiting" Wei Wu Xian said and Lan Xi Chen only nodded before they start walking again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Really Yu Zi Yuan pissed off the Immortal's wife?"

"Yes. The Madam was very angry and the immortal is trying to calm down his wife."

"Well it's that Yu Zi Yuan's fault."

"Yea, let them hope that their Sect won't be erase from the map!"

"Who in hell would dare offend the Immortal's family!"

"They're doomed if Madam Wei will decided to punish them!"

"Yunmeng Jiang Sect can only pray to the Gods for their Sect!"

*Back in Heavenly Palace*

-Achoo!!-

"Your Highness!"

"Gege?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine, I'm fine. It's a sneeze"

"If someone dares to talk behind your back! I will kill them!"

"First time agreeing with you"

"Guys..."

**************

Jiang Wan Yin hearing this was disappointed of his mother's behavior.

Then he saw Qin Si.

"Excuse me." Jiang Wan Yin said, gaining Qin Si's attention

"Mn?"

"May I know where the immortal and his wife is? I want to apologize about my mother's behavior." Jiang Wan Yin said.

"Mn. Follow me" Qin Si said before walking and Jiang Wan Yin following him.

°°°°°

Qin Si knocked on a door as then they heard something crash and the door...well it broke in half.

"Madam it's only me. Qin Si" Qin Si said calmly.

This happens all the time when Lan Wang Ji was pissed off about something.

"Oh! Qin Si I apologize for A-Zhan haha. His head hadn't cool down yet." Wei Wu Xian spoke coming to the door as he pulled Lan Wang Ji by the waist.

"What are you doing here?" Wei Wu Xian asked like he doesn't know already.

Qin Si stared at her Master before sighing.

"Jiang Sect Heir Wan Yin ask me if he can speak to you both." After they heard this Lan Xi Chen also came to the door and his eyes sparkles.

"Wan Yin!!" He called.

Jiang Wan Yin froze when Lan Xi Chen pulled him for a hug.

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
~ To Be Continue ~

This is for my absence.

Thank you again for understanding.

I hope you all well.

Stay safe and healthy always ❤️❤️❤️