Chapter 1

"W-W-ait.... MATSURIIII?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yep! That's right, Washoi!!! Natsuiro Matsuri at your service!!" The girl who turned around with the office chair greeted him.

She has a brownish hair and she wears an orange top, a short skirt and *gulp* tights. She 

She stood up from the office chair standing at 152 CM. She walks near where (Y/N) was sitting down and crouched and began touching and poking his face all over.

"Ummm....." (Y/N) was quite uncomfortable at the action made by the latter but he didn't mind it one bit.

"You're really cute ya know???, If you've met me sooner then i would have made you my boyfriend and we could do lots of.... eheheHAHHAHAH" Matsuri started laughing maniacally wearing a perverted face

 eheheHAHHAHAH" Matsuri started laughing maniacally wearing a perverted face

*cough cough*

(Y/N)'s cough brought snapped Matsuri back to reality.

"So?, mind telling my where am i and how is a vtuber standing right in front of my eyes?"

(Y/N) stood up and patted the dust of his fortunately still with him clothes.

"Ehehehe, well to answer your question..... It's literally me Matsuri!!" She stood up and did a peace sign pose.

(Y/N) just stared at her with a blank face but don't let it fool you. He may seem like he doesn't care but seeing one of his favourite vtubers standing right before him boost his inner vtuber fangirl self.

"Oh?, so that does mean da- i mean the one who woke me up earlier was really Mori Calliope?"

Matsuri nodded and replied.

"That's right!, she's the one guiding the souls for now since her sensei is on busy on important things."

"I see, well i have already came up with an idea but mind telling me where is this again? You forgot to tell me." 

"Ehehehe my bad my bad. To answer your question is you're in the realm where souls will be judged wether they'll be in heaven or hell." 

Matsuri lifted both her palms and a cloud appeared on both of them projecting the right hand with Tokino Sora having tea with white orbs- wait are they blushing?!?!, anyways on the left hand we see Sakura Miko the demon lord whipping red glowing orbs with... blushes too?!?!

"See?!" Matsuri stopped the projection and was about to say another thing but (Y/N) immediatly interupted her.

"Heaven of hell is absolutely fantastic to me."