Prologue

The Land Of The Rising Sun, a country in East Asia called Japan.

It was once a powerful country colonizing and ruling over other countries.

It was known for it's strength and fearsome soldiers terrorizing the world.

But what happened to it?, It's downfall started once the world recognized its ways and formed a allied forces to defeat the country who terrorized or will start to once and for all.

Japan surrendered and once things have cooled down time passed and it started to became known again but for other reasons.

"Technology"

Japan started to develop various technologies to help mankind in their own ways and others are still in research.

But what Japan invented that really saved the world is.......

"Anime" or "Manga"

But the other thing which is the most beautiful creation of all was.....

"Vtubers"

Those were the thoughts of a man in a 150 floor building with black hair wearing a business attire. A handsome looking face that can make any women who he comes across to squeel and pass out. With a height of 180 CM he sits in a office chair in a wide dark room with nothing but a desk and 100 large screens presenting various 2D characters playing a game or doing some interesting things.

As he observes the monitors he lets out a tired sound.

"Sigh..."

*BZZZZZ*

He looks at his phone and see someone calling. He picked it up and answered.

"What is it." The man asked.

"Sir (Y/N), the time's up." A feminine voice replied to him.

"I see."

(Y/N) got up from his chair and dialed a number from his phone.

"Hello?" A voice asked from the phone.

"Hello Mr. Tanigo." (Y/N) greeted.

"Ahh, i know this voice. It's you (Y/N) isn't it?" Tanigo Motoaki known with the nickname "Yagoo" is the CEO of a famous vtuber company on Japan called Hololive.

"It's time Tanigo-san." (Y/N) suddenly said.

"..." There was no answer from the phone but 5 seconds later.

"I guess it's your time huh? (Y/N)-san." Yagoo replied.

(Y/N) didn't answer and just looked at the monitors in his office with a small smile as a tear runs down his cheek.

"(Y/N)..... i just want to say thank you for all your hard work. I've known you for years and all you've done is support Hololive knowing you'll probably get nothing in return. You've even built a multimillion dollar company just to to support the girls.... The first i've heard of you is when you donated 500 million dollars through superchat then you told me you kidnap all the antis trying to ruin our talent's career. I was worried and kind of weirded out of what you did to them. You kidnapped all of them through your men and made them rehabilitate in a weird way making them from antis to full fledged hololive fans. Hahahaha i remember when i heard the news." Yagoo chuckled.

(Y/N) just smirked and didn't say anything.

"With all of my heart (Y/N). We and the whole company thank you for all your hard work." (Y/N) felt Yagoo's voice broke as he remembered that despite being only a hololive fan. He had became Yagoo's best friend for 5 years.