"Our cats meet-" Started Annabelle.

"How would the cats meet?" Challenged Regulus. Ted was shocked when Annabelle did not set Regulus on fire. "The cat park? I was under the impressions those did not exist."

"Fate. Your majesty. F. A. T. E." Said Annabelle. "And I am taking pains-"

"Taking pains?" Scoffed Regulus. "Oh, Belle, I hadn't realized, do go on." Regulus nearly laughed at her glare.

Her hand moved to simply rest on his shoulder, drawing small circles on his injured arm.

"I'm trying to find his veterinarian. And then a chance encounter."

"So by fate you meant stalking?"

"That has such negative connotations."

"Imagine that. Stalking having negative connotations." Said Regulus. Annabelle threw her napkin at him. Regulus caught the balled up tissue easily. Annabelle took a deep cleansing breath at his smug little smile.

"Right so, the cats meet, and naturally they become best friends."

"Naturally. What if his cat doesn't like your cat? What if they have opposing political views?" Asked Regulus.

"I have raised David Meowie to the best of my abilities, do you not think that included what I assume to be the political views of Freddie Mercury's cats?" Said Annabelle.

"Go on."

"Thank you. Now our cats are best friends and they have playdates, and of course I'm there."

"Naturally."

"And then boom, we're best friends, and I leave you for the drummer." Said Annabelle, sipping her tea. Horrible as always. She loved it. Regulus' smug smile fell.

"What-"

"Sorry you have to find out this way, your majesty." Said Annabelle. Regulus scowled, pulling a curl of her hair delicately before releasing it and watching it spring into shape.

"I like this plan." Said Ted, nodding. "If you succeed, may I have the guitarist with the hair?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it's buy one get one free." Said Annabelle.

"I see nothing wrong with this plan, little Black,"

"I'm taller than you." Grumbled Regulus.

"In fact I wish to arrange step one. Who do you think is his veterinarian?" Asked Ted.

"You're married, Tonks." Said Regulus.

"Well, little Black, I have absolutely no faith Annie's plan will work so my marriage will remain very much in tact." Said Ted, Annabelle threw one of Nymphadora's crayons at him.

"I have hardly even seen the so called cat since arriving." Said Regulus. "I'm hard pressed to believe the fur ball exists."

"Mister Meowie is hiding so he can attack you, and you can win respect." Said Nymphadora, turning her drawing around. "I saw it. In a dream."

"Do your dreams often come true?" Asked Regulus, eyeing the crayon drawing warily.

"Sometimes."

"Do I win?" Asked Regulus.

"Yes!" Said Nymphadora while shaking her head. "Of course." She turned to Annabelle. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Regulus's a talented telepath keeper outer," said Annabelle, grasping at straws as Andromeda packed her suitcase with more care than Annabelle's belongings had ever been shown.