Chapter 3

"Good morning, students. I am Tamaki Hiro, the head of the arts club, and I will be asking for the new representative of the arts club to come up, please." The Eldest person in the arts room, which was actually the head advisor of the arts club, introduced as he called out for this so called 'representative' that was out of one of all the students sitting on the floor in front of him.

As the arts teacher asked for the person to come up, a boy with long-ish, brown hair stood up. He also had dim brown eyes, perfectly matching his hair color. He stood up and stood next to the teacher and stared at everything else but the other students, his eyes going left to right, bottom to top.. You name it.

"Hijimaki Kyoko.. Nice to meet.. You.."

"Eyes on the other members, Hijimaki."

"Y-yes sir.." Hijimaki replied as if he were a robot, as he finally looked at everyone else. "He will be representing all of the paintings and arts that will be going in competitions along the way this year, of course, with the help of your upperclassman, Saikawa Eira." The teacher explained to the club as he also pointed to a said girl who had natural black hair and meeting maroon eyes who raised her hand up calmly as a response. "I suggest you to have good times in this club, first year. I appreciate the fact you had the nerves to join here anyway." The teacher jokingly said, but the other first years, excluding on of them started sweating in fear. "No, I'm just kidding."

"I do hope you have fun in this club, kids, but don't have too much fun. I despise mess." The teacher said, as he continued on with the schedules of the club, and that if ever there was a competition, there would be participants and many more rules.

As the first meeting of the club came to an end, [First name] sat down on one of the chairs of the table and started eating, of course, not before syncing with the other students with the thanking of the food.

But, there will always be an upperclassmen that asks too much question.

"Sooo~ What Middle School did you guys come from? When's your birthday? What's your dream career? Have anything you're good with instead of painting? Are any of you gay-"

"Ok, stop asking questions, Umio." Another one of the upperclassmen spoke, covering 'Umio's mouth. "I'm from Yokosuna Middle school. My birthday is the 17th of February. My dream career is to be an Arts Teacher. I've been taught how to sing when I was young and.. Uhmm.. What is gay?" One of the 1st years, surprisingly replied to the multiple questions only to end it with a question herself. "Oh, it's-"

"Shut up, Umiko"

"IT'S UMIO! U-MI-O! NO K!!"

"Ok, please pipe down now. I'll introduce everyone to each other. I am the president of this club, Saikawa Eira. This is Kadokawa Umio, Hagiwara Matō, Hitoji Endo and Bessho Isamu. We're the 3rd years while over there is Sawamura Ayashi, Murakata Yasuke and Ishikawa Nakamo, the 2nd years." Saikawa introduced everyone, as she pointed to the girl who asked multiple questions, then to the girl who covered her mouth, then the one who called Umio 'Umiko', then to a boy who was trying his hardest to ignore the other three.

She then introduced three more people from behind them. She first pointed to this brunette girl who smiled very brightly at the 1st years, a boy with black hair who nodded and another boy with olive hair who didn't even mind looking at the 1st years and continued eating his food.

"Oh, nice to meet you all. I'm Inukai Koji!" The 1st year who answered all of Umio's questions introduced as he slightly bowed his head for a sign of respect.

"U-Uhmm.. Hijimaki Kyoko.. I think you already know that though.." Hijimaki mumbled, very unsurely.

"My name is Mizutani Kotori! Nice to meet you all." One of the two female 1st years exclaimed happily. "Hey, doesn't your name, Kotori mean 'small bird'?"

Mizutani turned her head to the left then looked at the left fully, then looking back again. "Oh, yes! It does!"

'She really is like a small bird..' Everyone thought in sync.

"How about you, tall girl?" Umio asked, pointing at [First name]. "Oh.. Uh.. [Surname] [First name]." She bluntly replied which was resulted with Umio dead-panning at oh-so blunt reply, which didn't even have a 'Nice to meet you' or anything along that line.

"O-oh.. Ok."

"Just let them eat their lunch, Umiko."

"I SAID IT'S UMIO-"

_______

The year ended fast as [First name] looked down at the paper and then looked to her upperclassmen. "Are you guys really leaving? What does Kotori think? Kyoko? Kōji-kun..?" She asked, confusion and sadness fighting inside her on which one to reveal on her face.

"They all have the same reaction as you, actually. But Kotori really didn't want us to just be left, so she's leaving by next year. I'm so sorry this is so sudden, [First name]-chan." Murakata said, pure sadness splashed in his face. Ishikawa was wearing a poker face but it was obvious he was sad due to his rolled-up fist showing, with Ayashi sobbing silently while hugging her underclassmen.

"It's.. Completely fine. I can manage. But, take care Murakata-san, Ishikawa-san, Sawamura-san." [First name] reassured them as she pat her female upperclassman's head in a gentle manner.

The three walked off, not before having a group hug with [First name] who looked gloomy through the whole hug.

But when the three were out of sight, the girl turned around and bit her lip. "... Stupid family issues."

_______

The tall girl sigh as she looked up to see the words 'Class 5' on front of her. She walked in the classroom only to walk up to a chosen chair. 'Now what do I do? Kotori was supposed to be president but she signed off, so now I'm the president, but I can't even find a student..' The girl started overthinking while her hands traced around the texture of her table.

Aw man, she is gonna have a hard time this year.