𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

gender neutral!reader

Imagine meeting Blackie for the first time at the Hear n' Aid recording. It was the second day of recording and you weren't expecting anyone else to come, but you were surprised to see someone from a group you were following for a while. Bonus points for someone that you admire as well. A close friend from another band had introduced you to him while he was busy in his own world in the drummer's room, and then finding out that they didn't have to do any work because Blackie was a fan of yours as well. So you two spent the rest of the day off camera fanboying over each other, but not too much though. He's been a fan of yours since you became bigger and you've been listening to W.A.S.P. since the first album. He even asks to collab with you in a future album.

✦----------✦

Imagine Blackie writing a song about you. In interviews he comments on the song and its meaning. You haven't been making many appearances with him in public so lots of magazines and tabloids wished to know about the special person he's hinting at in the song.

"The song is about a certain someone who is very special to me and who I can't live without. They've been through the hard times with me and they still stick around even when I'm traveling the world. Honestly, I'm lucky to have them. If I had to live with myself for as long as we've been together I would have gone crazy sooner than I had joined this band!"

Blackie smiled to himself. "I had a lot more fun writing that song compared to the others but I had less control since the boys didn't want to put out something too mushy. Then it wouldn't be WASP would it?" He laughed.