Bringing you out of your daze, your phone rang. "Ms. Schmidt" 

"Leon your mother's calling." You showed him. 

"Hello?" You answered.

"Hey Darling, I cooked your favourite Apple Pie. Come over before John eats it all" The old woman said and hung up right away, giving you no time to decline.

She knew Apple Pie was your favourite, so obviously you wouldn't say no. 

"What'd she say?" Leon questioned.

"Just get ready" you answered.

You are dressed in sweats. Nothing fancy as you're just heading over to your old house. They've seen you at your worst, Leon's siblings included. It's not fun sharing a bathroom with 6 people. 

-
You opened the door with Jana's car seat in your hands with Leon behind you. The smell of pie flooded your nostrils. You were in heaven. 

"Oh, there's my grandbaby! Mama hasn't seen you since yesterday. I could barely sleep knowing you didn't sleep over" Leon's mother smiled, picking Jana up from her car seat.

Leon's mother was always an angel to you. The short-haired woman with a shaky weak laugh who never cared what others perceived of her. Her days were coming to an end, slowly but surely. Jana was her first grandchild and made it clear she was her favourite. She even treats her better than how she treats Leon and his other siblings.

"You're back again. I saw you last night loser." Leon's younger brother Max punched him.

"I swear your mom makes foods we like just to get Jana again" You laughed.

Max, Theo and Evangeline were Leon's younger siblings. Evangeline is 22, Max is 20, and Theo is 18.

"Y/N you're back, I swear I should just move in with you. You left me here with these morons." Evangeline hugged you. She was like your best friend, just a year younger than you, so you both were stuck together like glue.

"I wanna go home quickly because I'm leaking and I didn't carry pumps with me." You said. Your breasts were swelling up already.

"Why didn't you pick me over that dickhead Leon. We practically look alike." Lina joked. 

You laughed. You gave Evangeline a nickname, Lina for short. She made these jokes pretty often, sometimes you question if these are even jokes.

-

After a long night at Leon's place. You both drove home. An unfamiliar car catches your attention as they pull up in the driveway next to yours. 

"Oh shit, this is the guy you were talking about" You whispered.

"Why are you whispering it's not like he can hear you we're still in the car" Leon laughed.

A little embarrassed, you got out of the car and walked over the grass to introduce yourself. The man got out of the car and your smile dropped.

He was beautiful.

Before he could notice you staring, you let out your hand. "Hi my name is Y/N, I'm your neighbour." 

"Hello Darling," he said, shaking your hand.

You almost melted. 

You're married dickhead. You thought to yourself

"That's my husband Leon, he's holding our daughter Jana. It's nice to meet you" You looked over your shoulder pointing at them, attempting to hide your smile.

You had butterflies. But why? No one gave you butterflies other than Leon. You felt like a kid, a little girl talking to their crush in the seventh grade.