| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event

Start from the beginning

"Cute that you're complimenting me," Y/N grinned at him. "But you mustn't underestimate our Fushiguro. Especially since he's from the Zenin bloodline."

"And he happens to be better than the main Zenin bloodline," Noritoshi added on.

"Damn it," Mai clicked her tongue.

Noritoshi glanced at her, "What's wrong?"

"Now, now, you two should calm down," Miwa said anxiously.

Suddenly, someone clapping their hands was heard as they approached the area. It turned out to be Utahime Iori, a semi-grade 1 jujutsu sorcerer who taught at Kyoto school. Just behind her were the Haiba siblings, the two latest additions to the Kyoto students.

"Come on. Don't quarrel among ourselves," She calmly said. "So where's that fool?"

"Satoru is late," Panda answered.

Maki scoffed, "There's no way a fool is going to be on time."

"Nobody said that fool is Gojo-sensei," Megumi added on.

Y/N let out a laugh, "No one has to."

"Y/N!" Akina exclaimed as she ran towards the older one, hugging her as tightly as she could.

"Woah, easy there," Y/N laughed as she regained her balance. She patted Akina's head with a smile, "I missed you too."

"Where's Yuta-san?" She looked around.

"He's still in Africa," Y/N replied just as Akio approached her.

"It's a pleasure to finally see you again after a year, Y/N-san," Akio gave her a small smile.

Y/N looked up at him, "You're a second-year now, right? Akina's a first-year now too."

"That's right," Akio nodded his head. "How have you and Yuta been?"

"Oh, we've been doing awesome lately," Y/N smiled at him as she lifted her hand. "We even got engaged."

"What?!" Both siblings shouted as they inspected the ring on her ring finger.

"I get that you're both 17 but isn't it a little too early?!" Akina yelled.

"Have you both even thought about your future? There are so many things to be thought about and consider-"

"Relax! I'm joking," Y/N laughed at them. "My, both of your reactions are indeed funny. It's just a promise ring for us to be by each other's side. A promise to be together."

Both siblings heaved a sigh of relief as Akio said, "That's good to hear. God, I seriously thought you two were being a little irrational."

"Nope," Y/N winked at them.

Just then, loud rumbling noises approached the large group. In came Gojo Satoru with a cart and some dolls on top of it.

"Sorry to keep you waiting!" Gojo yelled with a smile.

"Tch," Utahime said as she and Miwa held completely different reactions to his appearance. "Gojo Satoru."

"Gojo Satoru!" Miwa's eyes sparkled.

"Hey, everyone's here!" Gojo posed as he abruptly stopped in the centre. "I went on a business trip abroad. So, I bought some souvenirs for everyone!"

"That's sudden," Panda commented.

"Isn't it because of his jet lag?" Nobara muttered.

"Here's for everyone from Kyoto," Gojo smiled as he passed them a doll individually. "An amulet of a certain tribe."