13| All Night Long

Începe de la început

"Oh, that's cool." I've always liked this game growing up. "The adult one, though," he smirked. Ah, shit. Nevermind. "So, who is going to start?" I questioned him.

"I'll start." Prince grabbed my hand and led me in front of the view. A large window. We both sat down. "1. How did you know you were bisexual?"

"Um, well, when I was in middle school. I just realized that I was attracted to both men and women."

"2. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"18."

"3. Boy or girl?"

"Girl."

Prince smirked and opened another bottle of wine. "4. Would you have a threesome with me?"

"With another man?"

His smile slipped from his face, and I giggled. "I'm joking, Prince, gosh." He rolled his eyes. "But seriously, would you have a threesome as a part of our experiment?" he watched my reaction. "I don't know. Maybe. Let's see how this goes."

"5. What's your favorite position?"

"Woman on top," I smirked. He nodded and smiled. "Yea, I saw."

"6. Do you touch yourself?"

"Sometimes, not often, though."

"7. Why?"

"I don't know; it isn't the first thing on my mind. I don't have sex often anyway."

"We have to get on that."

"Ok, next question, sir."

"8. Have you ever made yourself cum?"

"Yes."

"9. How many times at once?"

"Three," I started to get flashbacks of the event. I began to get hot. Prince took another sip of his wine. "Is the air on in here?" I fanned myself. Prince got up and turned on the air in the room. He had a fancy thing where you could turn on the air or heat in one room instead of the whole house. He came back to his previous spot.

"10. Have you ever given a girl some head?

"Yup."

"11. How many times did you make her cum? Don't lie."

"Three."

Prince gave me a side glance and poked his lips out. "You sure it was three times, or did she just cum hard?"

"It was three times. She came a few minutes apart. Do you doubt me because I am a woman, Mr. Nelson?"

"Nah, I gotta see it for myself, though," he hinted. I looked at the view and poured more wine. "12. What's your type in a woman?"

"I like women who look like me."

"12. What is your favorite part of your body?"