~Chapter 2~

(With Sarah) Sarah was asleep in her bed unaware of how late in the day it was.
It was 2pm.
So she was a rather late riser but then again..she was not a morning person.
Jerry was the only person who could wake her up early without a fight.
But he was dead now.
Or so she thought.
She then heard her phone ring.
She answered as quickly as she could.
Hello? She asked still grumpy due to being tired.
Girl where are you?! A voice that was only recognizable as her best friend Aurora.
Girl..I've been sleeping. Sarah murmured.
Sleeping?! Girl its two thirty! And we agreed we would hang at the mall today! Aurora snapped.
I'm sorry I'm not a morning person.. Sarah murmured.
Its fine Can you get here though? Lily is getting impatient. Aurora murmured.
Fine..ill be there in twenty. Sarah said then the phone hanged up.
(At the mall)
Sarah had finally got there and her two friends were busy waiting on her.
Lily had black hair,a white hijab on her head,green eyes and dark skin with a white tank top,pink and white pants and pink shoes.
Aurora had dyed turquoise hair,violet eyes,Hispanic skin and wore a black shirt with torn sleeves torn black pants and black boots.
Seems you finally showed up.. Lily murmured as she polished her nails.
I'm happy you did! I saved you a seat. Aurora said moving to her seat to show Sarah's seat right in between the two.
Thanks Aurora. Sarah said as she sat down.
No problem. Aurora said cheerfully.
Sarah,Aurora and Lily had all met the same way.
Jerry had hosted a little dance while the customers were busy in the super happy fun room back at Willys.
And Aurora was married to one of Jerry's employees, Raphael.
And Lily was Arthur's, Another employees fiance.
Then they died and the three girls grew closer because of that.
As a way to cope with there grief.
They even moved as well when Sarah wanted to leave due to not wanting anymore reminders.
So..Aurora you still doing French classes? Sarah asked trying to start a conversation.
Uh..not really no. It got boring. Nothing like my Spanish classes. Aurora said with a chuckle.
Sarah then remembered that Raphael mostly teached her Spanish.
Maybe cause you got sex every night. Lily murmured.
Sarah held back a laugh.
That's not funny girls. And it wasn't every night. It was just...
Okay it was every night. Aurora murmured.
They then heard someone's car pull in close to them.
Who is it? Lily asked.
I'm innocent! Aurora yelled playfully putting her hands up.
Shit.. Sarah said when she realized it was her fathers police car.
From Haysville.
I bet you they think we committed a murder. Wait and see. Lily murmured putting her nail kit back in her bag.
Hello ladies. Sarah's father said putting his hat on the table.
Hello. All of them said clearly no happy to see him.
Don't worry I'm only here for one of you. Sarah's father said looking at Sarah with a firm look
What did I do? Forget to clean the bathroom? Sarah mocked causing all three of the girls to laugh.
Your amusing but no. We need you back in haysville. Sarah's father said with a firm look.
Damn it.. Lily murmured.
Look dad you know I have bad memories there..with Jerry's death and everything that happened at Willys. Sarah murmured.
Its urgent. I wouldn't have asked you if it wasn't. You really think I go to Nevada regularly? He asked.
No. Sarah murmured.
Then please.
Do this for me. He murmured.
Fine.. Sarah murmured.
I call shotgun! Aurora said jumping in the front seat.
I guess.. Lily murmured as she got in the car and sat next to Sarah.
The deputy then floored it and sped off.

-End of chapter.