🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

Start from the beginning

"They're childhood friends? I didn't really get that impression."

"If you're so perceptive, then what are you asking me for? Buh-bye!" He waved them goodbye before dissappearing.

"H-hey!"

"I tell ya, no one makes any sense around here." Grim sighed.

"Well, we're not going to be able to do much in the way of schoolwork with these collars on. So let's go see what Trey has to say, and then..."

"If you're gonna say "apologize to Riddle," you can forget it!" Ace angrily stated.

"Maybe we need to set up a little ambush... He is one tough nut to crack." Enma suggested.

Before the group could go and find Trey, Che'nya reappeared before them again. "Oh and before I go, you might also wanna try asking your new red-haired friend. I believe she knows more than us, but I doubt she'll give you an answer though. See ya!" With that, he left once again.

The four look at eachother in confusion.

"Red-haired friend? Did he mean Mira?"

"Is she his childhood friend too?" Grim asked.

"No, I don't think so. He did say she knew more about Riddle than him and Trey..." Enma placed a hand on his chin in a thinking manner.

"Then should we go ask her first?"

"Yeah, she should be easier to talk to than Trey." Ace said.

They fled the rose maze and went around the campus to find Mirana. About half an hour later, they finally found her in the school kitchen whipping something up. The group appraoched her with exhausted looks.

Kitchen

"Oh? Did you all run a marathon?" The girl asked as she placed down the mixing bowl and faced the group.

"Actually, we were looking for you. We have something we have to ask." Deuce spoke.

"Please be straightforward with us, what made Riddle into the tyrant he is now and is it true that you knew him since you were kids?" Ace questioned the girl who had wide eyes.

"Where did you hear that from?" Mirana asked.

"We met some dude named Che'nya back at the dorm." Enma replied.

"Che'nya.....?"

"Yeah, so could you tell us the details and what you know about Riddle?"

Mirana crossed her arms as she sighed. "Look, I'm not his childhood friend so I don't really know what information to give you."

"Huh? But he said you knew him since you were kids, doesn't that make you childhood friends?" Deuce asked.

"I did know him since we were children, but we're not childhood friends, our history together is far more complicated." She stated.

"Then what's your relationship with him?" Grim questioned.

"That is for you to find out in the future. Why don't you go ask someone else, I have my hands full for today, au revoir!" She replied with a smile as she ushered the group out of the kitchen before returning back to her work.

"In the end she didn't even tell us anything..." Ace sweatdropped

"Looks like Trey's our only hope now huh."

"Then let's hurry up, the sooner this collar is off the better." Grim stated.

Library