🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

I just now realized that I didn't include the chandelier and ink monster part. Mirana was supposed to mention it in the last chapter but I forgot because I rushed with writing it🥲
Also, thank you for the 400+ reads and votes, I'll try to continue updating this book daily❤

------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2: Dorms of Night Raven College

"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have... Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy." Trey finished.

"That's a lot to take in. No way am I ever going to remember all that." Enma groaned.

"All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Grim whined.

"You get the idea. But don't worry, you will be able to memorize them soon too." The girl reassurred while petting Grim on the head.

"At the ceremony, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... flavor, we'll call it."

"That is sooo true. I totes see it."

" 'Flavor', huh...?" Deuce asked.

"For example, look at that guy."

Trey pointed towards a person from a different table who had animal-like features.

"He has dog ears?!" Enma exclaimed.

"That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it." Trey said.

"No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway."

"Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?" Grim asked as he pointed towards a different person.

"From the looks of it, he has got to be from Octavinelle House. And the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband which are Scarabia colors." Mirana added before taking a sip from her drink.

"Those dorms are for the smart students. They're always neck-and-neck in the academic rankings. Ah, but the current housewarden of Scarabia doesn't seem to be all that great of a student..."

"And here Cater goes, off on some tangent."

"Ha, You learn fast. Let's get back on topic. You see the flashy one with the purple and red armband? Those are Pomefiore colors."

"Whoa! The girl with the potion books, I really like her!" Grim said as he pointed at a person with mid-length lavender hair who also had feminine-like facial features.

"What's she doing in an all-boys school?!" Deuce exclaimed, making the girl mentally facepalm.

"That is a boy, you nincompoops." She said.

The boy who had heard their conversation glanced at the group's table with a frown, it seems that he didn't like being mistook as a girl. Mirana noticed his piercing glare and gave him an apologetic smile along with a slight bow. He seemed to calm down and returned the girl's smile before going back to minding his own business.