Ye jo tere baap ne tujhe ghar mein kaid kar k rakha hai na, wo koi rule nahi hai yaar. Itna bhi kisi k rule ko priority maat de ki khud k value Karna bhul jaye!!

Everything happens for a reason. Aaj jo bhi hua wo ek galti tha. Aur ye jo paraye maard ko le k daar Rahi hai na, wo ek paraya aur anjaan insaan hone k baad bhi tera madad kar raha tha.  Tujhe girne se bachaya. Unka shukriya adaa Karna chahiye tha tujhe.

Par nahi, tujhe toh teri hitlar baap aur unke khud k baanaye hue so called beautiful rules ko manna hai. Wo banda ek thank you Toh deserve Karta tha na? Par nahi tujhe to koi kadar hi nahi hai..

.
.
.
.

Sana looked down. She felt so guilty. Zoya was absolutely right.  That unknown man who saved her,  deserved a thank you but she was too scared that time.

Sana :

Allah miyan, aap ko toh paata hai na ki mai baba k daar se ghar chali aayi?   mere mein Itni Himmat Nahi Thi Ki Mai  waha pe ek paal bhi rahu....aap mujhe maaf kar dijiyega aur meri thank you unko de dena theek hai?

Mujhe bohot Bura lag raha hai ki mai unko thank you Nahi bol paayi  jinhone Meri Jindegi bachai.... aap unko Hamesha khush Rakhna Allah miyan,  Ye hi Meri Dua Hai ✨

***********************************

On the other hand, sidharth was standing in the balcony and was thinking about the girl and those eyes which snatched his heart, he couldn’t forget those eyes, that touch...

When she was in his arms, he felt that his heart found it's beat💘

.
.
.

Hasan came and patted sidharth's shoulder..

Hasan : kya hua bhai? Jaab se ghar wapas aaya hai, notice kar raha hoon ki kahi khoya hua hai tu. Kya hua hai?

Sid: mai aaj ek ladki se mila...

Hasan: aur tujhe pyaar ho gya?

Hasan laughed thinking that he cracked a joke but after seeing sid's serious face, he looked at him shockingly and said...

Hasan: saach mein?

Sid:

Pyaar hai ya nahi paata nahi. Uska face bhi covered tha aur uska naam bhi nahi paata mujhe.

Bas uski Aakhen dekha hai maine aur aisa laga ki uske saath sadiyo ka rishta hai. Aisa feel hua ki I need her in my life.

Hasan,  tujhe paata hai? Aisi konsi ladki hai tere sheher mein jiska full face and body covered hai?

Hasan laughed.

Hasan : bhai almost haar ladki yaha burkha aur niqaab pehenti hai, aise kaise paata chalega ki tu kis ki baat kar raha hai? Atleast tujhe uska naam paata hota toh mai dhundne ki kosish kar saakta tha par aab toh impossible hai.

.
.

Sid : umm... Hasan mai kuch aur din tere yaha reh saakta hoon?

Hasan: kaisi baate kar raha hai bhai? Ye tera bhi ghar hai. Jaab taak maan chahe tu yaha reh saakta hai yaar.

Sid hugged him and hasan left after wishing him good night.

.
.
.

Sidharth looked at the sky and closed his eyes...

Sid: mai tumhe dhund k hi rahunga. ❤️

********************************

Five days passed. Sidharth used to search that girl everyday. He used to stand in the same road for hours where he first met her.

Sana's parents came back and much to her good luck, they didn’t get to know about anything.  Zoya was happy for sana as she knew that her naazo is the delicate and soft hearted person who gets emotional when her parents scold her. So zoya was relived that her parents didn’t get to know about anything.

.
.
.

Sana was standing infornt of her window. It was night and the sky looked cloudy.  Sana loves rain and she always wanted to enjoy the rain but her father never allowed her to go and enjoy in rain.

Sidharth was still walking in the road. He had a gut feeling that he will meet Her again.

And soon it started raining heavily.  Sid was drenched but he didn’t care.  He kept walking and walking. He wanted to meet the girl who stole his heart. 

Sana was giggling and enjoying the rain. The rain drops were falling in her hands making her skin tickle and her soul happy.

Sidharth was sitting in a bench now! He was tired. He closed his eyes and the rain drops were falling in his face. He felt peace.  He felt that the rain has her touch.

.
.
.

Sana was enjoying the rain.  Suddenly she saw a little puppy who was shivering in rain.Her heart cried for the little creature.

Without thinking anything, she wore her niqaab and ran outside.  Her parents were already asleep. Moreover, she was thinking only about the little puppy.

She ran and took the puppy in her hand.  She saw that the puppy was injured. She took the puppy in her room, bandaged that puppy's leg and then kept it on her bed.

Then she looked at her drenched body.

Sana: oh ho mai toh pura bheeg gyi. Baba ammi toh so gye. Thoda baarish ko enjoy Karne ka maan ho raha hai. Allah miya aap bacha lena mujhe aur dear puppy, aap aram karo💕

.
.
.

Sana Again came outside. Her face was covered but she was enjoying the rain while closing her eyes.

Suddenly she felt a pull and got scared. Shiver ran in her whole body when she felt a protective touch.

Sidharth was looking at those eyes and his heart was beating loudly. Finally he has found Her.

.
.

When he was sitting on the bench, he noticed that a girl was helping a puppy and he felt that it was her. So he was waiting in the road to see if it was her or not and to his good luck, she came and started enjoying the rain.

Without thinking anything, he pulled her towards him.  His passionate eyes looked at her innocent eyes and magic happened ❤️✨

************************************

Tere naajro ne dil ka kiya jo hasar
Asaar ye huaaa
Aab inme hi dub k ho jau par
Ye hi hai duaaa...

Aakhon mein teri ajab si ajab si
Adayeein hai ✨

***********************************

I really don't have enough time to think properly and then write because of my exam and health. I am just writing whatever is coming to my mind.   So if the updates are not going good, then forgive me please 💘✨

Thank you for reading ❤️

Allah hafez 🌹💕