Time skip

Yn - I'll make his favorite lunch since he didn't ate breakfast.

I made his favourite dish and went in the room to call him.

Yn - Tae lunch is ready. *smile

Tae - can't you see I'm working.

Yn - but at least eat-

Suddenly the door opened revealing a tall pretty woman .

Secretary - sir your document.

Tae - thank you *smile

Yn 's pov

Wth he smiled and since yesterday he didn't even talked to me properly.

Secretary- sir do you need anything else.

Tae - yeah let's go for lunch.

Yn - but Tae I made lunch

He ignored me and went with his Secretary downstairs. I followed them. The scene in front of me widened my eyes he was hugging her.
He glanced at me who was a crying mess rn. How could he. I went down and passed them as they were standing in front of the guest room and I slammed the door hard.

Tae - omg was I too much.

Secretary - idk sir you should go and clear all the things.

Tae - yeah you are right by the way thanks for helping me.

Secretary - welcome sir *she left

Tae's pov

I went inside the room and saw yn sitting on the floor hugging her knees and crying. It broke my heart seeing her like that. I went near her and patted her shoulder.

Tae - yn

Yn - what just go with your secretary and have lunch because whatever I make is so bad. *crying

Tae - it's not like th-

Yn - just go with her. Since yesterday you didn't ate with me I prepared breakfast, lunch, dinner but you didn't ate anything . Do you even know that how much the food got wasted.