Lisa's hands, which until now were on both cheeks of her girlfriend, moved more down to Rosé's decollete.

The sweetness of the kiss and the taste of each other's lips made the desire for each other's touches rise.

With a grin in the kiss, Rosé moved her now free hand into the light brown, silky, soft hair of her girlfriend.

Let's put it this way...the kisses got hotter, just like the tension and the two had their sunday night fun.

--------

The sounds last night were definitely more pleasant than the tone that now settled in Rosé's ears.

The ear-destroying sound of the alarm clock in Rosé's beloved phone made itself noticeable again at 6 o'clock.

Slightly annoyed but without letting her eyes see the sunlight shining through the curtains, Rosé took one of her arms out from under the warm bedspread to mute the alarm clock.

When finally silence filled the room again, the still tired blonde dropped her arm back on the mattress and was well on her way to falling fast asleep again.

But Lisa, who was also woken up by the annoying alarm clock function, knew that Rosé should not be late for school. Tired, she turned from her stomach to her back to gently shake Rosé who was lying to her lef ton her stomach. "Rosie, you have to get up"

No answer from Rosé. Either Rosé has drifted off into sleep land again or her entire body, including her vocal cords, is too tired to react.

Motionless but breathing, Roseanne laid on the soft mattress of her bed and didn't waste a thought on getting up.

"Rosé" Lisa spoke again, shaking her girlfriend a little more this time. "Come on. You have to be a good student for your future"

"Says the one who got suspended" Rosé mumbled into the pillow with her face buried in it. Of course she was joking and Lisa knew it. But it never hurts to have a little fun.

"Excuse me" Lisa played offended as she recoiled slightly from Rosé. She could literally feel her girlfriend's grin. And as she suspected, Rosé straightened up slightly with a sly grin and lest her gaze fall on Lisa. "Joke. I know you're good at school, Einstein"

Playfully, Lisa could only roll her brown eyes before her apparently not-so-tired girlfriend leaned over her and held herself above her with one arm on each of Lisa's side. Well, at least until Lisa decided to wrap her arms around Rosé and pull her down.

Now lying on Lisa's body, Rosé had her head on Lisa's decolte, but lifted him to look at Lisa and quip "Did you conspire against me with my alarm clock?"

"Nope. I'm just here to take care of you and your school career" Lisa smiled just as Rosé who pressed a soft kiss to her lips before actually leaving the cozy bed to get ready for school.

Lisa still had the "luck" of being suspended and having no duty to get up. Slightly amiably gleeful, she rolled back into Rosé's soft, warm blanket.

Around 25 minutes later, Rosé came back into the room, where Lisa was lying comfortably and carefree in bed with half-closed eyes and the blanket pulled up until just under her nose. "Well, I'm going now"

"Mhm" nodded Lisa, who was completely taken over by the coziness of her gilrfriend's bed.

"I'm so jealous" Rosé shook her head before bending down a bit to give Lisa a goodbye kiss on the forehead.

Rosé would have loved to spend the whole day with Lia under the blanket, cuddling. But school, the place of horror, did not allow that. Annoying.