Chapter Three🔞🔞🔞🔞

No One Pov

Xiao Zhan reach Beijing together with Sehun. They are waiting now for a taxi to ride.

"Zhanzhan, where place are you going now? You new comer here right?" sehun ask him.

"En, Don't worry about me I got the address here!" zhan cheerfully said. He get the paper inside the pocket of his pants. The paper was given from Mr. Wang.

"But still be careful when you ride taxi, drivers take advantage of their passengers specially the new comer like you" sehun said and he call for a taxi that coming in their way.

"Take this one zhan." sehun said.

"No. you take it you call it first." zhan shook his head.

"I called it for you. Come inside now" sehun demanded.

Zhan was touched by sehun. If zhan were to call a taxi by his own hr will take lot of time because he is so shy to speak up.

"Thank you so much sehun your so kind" zhan smile.

"Mm, give me the paper and I will give to the driver." sehun handed his hand and zhan give the paper to him.

Sehun take a look to the paper and he was shook to see the address he is so familiar with.

"Are you sure this is the address zhan?" sehun ask and zhan nod his head.

"What-.."

"Hey boys are you taking the taxi or not? I still need to drive a lot of passengers!" the taxi driver shout at them and sehun question was left in air.

"Ok ok... Here, take him to this address. How much will it cost to go there?" sehun give the paper to driver and said in one go.

The driver said the price and sehun get his wallet from his bag before giving him the money.
The driver was about to give his change but sehun refuse.

"No need. Its your tip just make sure he is safe till he reach that place" sehun said.

Zhan thanked sehun again before he get inside the taxi and the taxi start moving.
Because of exhaustion zhan fall asleep throughout the journey.

30 minutes later...

"Hey boy don't sleep here. We already here get ur ass up" the driver shouted and zhan slowly open his eyes.

"Sorry for sleeping in yout car sir, here the payment" zhan took his money.
He didn't hear sehun earlier when he paid the driver because they were talking silently.

"Keep it. Your friend already paid for you just get out now" the driver said harshly.

"Uh thanks"

Zhan get out carrying his bag in his shoulder. He look around there is a big mansion infront of him. There also lot of guard outside.
He walk slowly to one of the guard to ask if this Mr. Wang house.

"Hello gege... Is this Mr. Wang house?" zhan asked in muffled voice. His palm was sweating also.

"Yeah and who are you?"

"I'm Xiao Zhan."

"Ooh you already arrived. Wait here. I'm calling Mr. Wang" the guard smile at him and zhan feel relax a little.

Zhan was standing outside waiting for the guard to come back they're taking long. Zhan feet was hurting for standing too long so he sat in the side pavements.

....

"Here he is Mr. Wang"
Zhan heard a voice behind him and he stand up to great Mr. Wang that greeting him with smile.