Chapter One

Wang Yibo's Pov

"Yibo wake up" no response
"Yibo! Your father is calling ad waiting for you. You better wake up now!"

I scratch my ears with pouting lips "Hmm 5 minutes more nana" I slept late last night because my friends invite me to play online games and we ended playing at 3:00 am.

"Ayah this kid really! You slept late again last night don't you? Come'on wake up your father have to tell you something it's important"

I get up in an instant and my whole body is fully awake now, when father will announce something you should not let him wait for a long time. He have short temper like me he get angry easily and whe he is angry he is scary as hell. My father is the only person I feared.

"Nana do you know about his announcement? Why this early? Usually he annouce at dinner" I scratch my eyes and stretch my hands while yawning.

"I don't I am also curious. Come'on prepare your self you don't like it when he get angry" nana said and leave the room.

Let me introduce her for you. She is 'Zhao Crystal'my nanny since I was 16 y/o we are so close she is like a mother to me. My real mom died when she give birth to me sometimes I blame myself but my nanny said that its not my fault and its destined to happen.

I get up and brush my teeth in the bathroom after I finish I went down and go to our dinning area. When I reach there I see my father waiting for me and there's food in the table. 'How long he is waiting? Fuck I'm doomed'

"Good morning dad" I said as I sit in front him.

"Hmm morning. What took you so long?" my father ask

"Sorry father I sleep late last night" I lower my gaze to my plate not daring to look at his eyes.

"Avoid that son it's bad for your health. You will be the next ceo of wang Corporation you should be mature enough." my father is kind he just don't know how to express it but he is strict so you shouldn't go to his nerves.

We eat together in silence, you can hear is the sound that the plate and utensils making.

After we eat my father clear his throat and look to me with serious face. "Yibo" he called my name.

"Yes dad?" I think he will tell me now the announcement my nana said.

"You are old enough yibo and don't have any girlfriend. I'm getting old and I don't want to die not seeing you getting married." what did he mean? Don't tell me...

"Don't say such a word dad you will live long and see ypur grandchildren trust me." I am not sure if I will find the right for me because I am not really interested in woman nor man.

"I know son but I think its time for you to get a partner. Its hard to get old without a partner no one will take care of you" I'm still 23 why is he talking about marriage now?

"I'm still Young for that dad" I did not agree because I'm not ready yet for a marriage.

"But its already fix my son, Your future husband will come here tomorrow. He is grandson of my friend from Chongqing and he is kind and perfect to be your husband"
"Dad! Why did you arrange a marriage without asking me its unfair. And he? A man?" yibo said with a frown on his face.

"And from Chongqing, dad!!? You know I really hate that place. I would never marry a person from there no matter what!" yibo shouted before he walk out, he change clothes and leave the house he decided to go with his friends to cool down his mind.

I have extra time so I update a short chapter...
Vomments(vote&comments) are highly appreciated.💕💕💕